Seeking advice on how to do contract of assignment for real estate.

Asked by Chad K, Charlotte, NC Sat Oct 26, 2013

I was seeking advice on contract of assignment.How to build my buyers list?.Where to find wholesale deal?. So if you have any advice feel free to leave a comment.

Answers

3
Thomas Moser, Agent, East Northport, NY
Mon Oct 28, 2013
Before I became a real estate I used to flip contracts. A couple of things to remember: 1) The contract MUST be assignable and most standard ones are not, so be prepared to negotiate this point. 2) You may not find someone to assign the contract to, so make sure that you will be happy with the purchase if you end up having to personally close on the deal.
Thank you for this reply , do you have any other ways I could start in real estate?
Flag Mon Oct 28, 2013
Daniel Fisher, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon Oct 28, 2013
Chad:
Only an attorney can provide legal advice. They would draft your contract to allow assignment and also provide an assignment agreement. If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
thank you for this information
Flag Mon Oct 28, 2013
Mack McCoy, Agent, Seattle, WA
Sat Oct 26, 2013
Who's your real estate coach, Chad?
Currently I do not have a real estate coach
Flag Sat Oct 26, 2013