Sacramento Investment areas

Asked by WorldTraveler, San Francisco, CA Tue May 12, 2009

Hi! I'm looking for good investment properties in the area, anywhere from 50K to 150K. What would be a good area? I'm in the bay area. Looking for a good agent also who can preview properties for me.

Answers

1
Terry O'Call…, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Tue May 12, 2009
Keep your hat on. Word on the street is that there are more REO's coming and there will be many more opportunities. You need to make sure you are ready(pre-approved or verifiable cash), relationship with an agent that knows how to write an REO offer that stands a better than average chance of being accepted, and patience. There were multiple offers on most of the past REO inventory. There are a lot of good areas for rentals(I assume that is what you are thinking about) in Sacramento. If you are interested e-mail me and we can discuss some of the areas I think are right(not only for rental but resale as well). I would be happy to help if you are interested.
Web Reference:  http://andreaandterry.com