Wendy, Renter in Fort Wayne, IN

Requesting recommendations for place to rent in the southwest area of Fort Wayne near great schools and day care providers?

Asked by Wendy, Fort Wayne, IN Thu Apr 18, 2013

My family & I are relocating to Fort Wayne in June 2013, and I am looking for a 3 bedroom apartment or home to rent in the southwest area near quality schools and daycare center or home provider. Any suggestions on where to start?
Thanks!
Wendy

Answers

2
Rita D. Duval, , Fort Wayne, IN
Sat May 18, 2013
Wendy I am a military wife and we will be moving soon we were going to put the house for sale, but if we find a good stable tenant we can rent with a 1 year lease $1800 or 3 years lease for $1650, our house is southwest with the best school district Covington elementary, our house is pretty new 3 beds plus a loft that can be converted into a 4th bedroom since it have a closet, we have as a playroom....walk in closets, very nice master bedroom and bath with a separate shower and garden tub, hardwood floors downstairs, total 2 and half bath, wonderful outdoor stone patio really nice neighborhood..let me know I can send you pics and we can talk more about. nefertiti8309@gmail.com I send my daugther to La Petite it is about 10 minutes from here and we pay 100 a week for 2 days, and when I need to just drop in day I have this wonderful home daycare that she goes 5 minutes away that I pay 20$ a day..she does full time, part time or drop in!!
Sandy Larkin, Agent, Fort Wayne, IN
Thu Apr 18, 2013
Wendy, I have a client who will be renting a 3 bedroom home in Southwest Allen County beginning July 1st. Rent will be close to $2000.00. If your interested, give me a call at 260-312-0350. Goodluck with your move, Fort Wayne is a great place to raise a family!