General Area in Florida>Question Details

michellebaris, Other/Just Looking in Oxford, CT

Relocating to Florida from Connecticut. Looking for great schools systems and good house prices. Or housing community with lots to do.

Asked by michellebaris, Oxford, CT Sat Feb 23, 2013

looking at Lutz, Land O Lakes. Or possibly the Fort Lauderdale or Naples area. Want to see whats the best fit for us. But most importantly good schools

Answers

3
Florida's school districts are county wide systems, which is very different from most other locations. If education is a priority, consider investigating Sarasota County Schools. I believe you'll find they compare very well with other Florida districts.

Additionally, there are some wonderful home values and opportunities in southern Sarasota County. This location is very desirable because of it's proximity to beaches, boating, and a host of other recreational activities. There are also three professional sports team within an hours drive of central Sarasota County.

If you would like to find out more about this very desirable location or the buying process, we would be happy to answer your questions.

Best wishes with your search.

billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363
Michelle,

I would love to answer your questions about FL. I was born and raised here and can give you help in searching for a good fit for your family. I work in the Tampa area and can help with a house search in Lutz or Land O Lakes. I can also suggest other areas of our great state. I also love the Sarasota/ Naples area. Great places to settle down there as well. Please review my profile on Trulia and send me your contact info or email me directly at Thoyt@prutropical.com. You can email me your list of questions and I would be happy to help.

No pressure, just help.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty.
My family relocated to Naples, Florida from Connecticut because of the beautiful weather, world-class beaches and outstanding schools. My two children have attended Collier County Public schools and have received a first class education. There are also excellent private schools, if you prefer. My partner and I are well-versed in both new and existing construction as well as rentals. If you would like more information on where to rent or buy in Naples, please feel free to contact me at tina@tecrealtyonline.com or call me direct at (239) 253-2417.

Tina Falzarano Bajraktarevic
Broker
Tec Realty, Inc.
780 Fifth Avenue South, Suite 200
Naples, FL 34102
Office: (239) 352-9870
Fax: (239) 236-9774
http://www.tecrealtyonline.com
Naples looks beautiful. I had a lifelong friend that also moved to Naples from CT and she has nothing but good things to say about it. However, I feel like the Lutz and Land o Lakes area seems to get more bang for your buck in houses.
Flag Sat Feb 23, 2013