General Area in San Ramon>Question Details

Buyer, Home Buyer in San Ramon, CA

Pool service

Asked by Buyer, San Ramon, CA Mon Apr 25, 2011

We bought a house and are looking for someone to do the pool service. The guys before us were paying 75/month for basic service (chemcicals not included and no cleaning). They do come every week but it just looks expsenive to me.

Any recommendations on good and reasonbale pool services in the trivalley. We live in San Ramon.

You may want try and compare rates there.
I use a company that charges less but they only do the chemicals once a week- they are in Pittsburg, they come out to Walnut Creek but not sure if they go out to San Ramon. The name of the Company is All Pure Pool Service 925-427-7946

Good Luck
I would ask neighbors who they use / recommend. After that, I have had clients use:

H&H Pool Services: 828-7665
San Ramon Pool Service: 309-4685

Or, I would google pool service for your area.

Whatever you decide to do, regular maintenance is key to the health of your pool. Better to pay a little more to have it done right, than to not do anything at all.
$75/month sounds very fair to me. I know a lot of people that pay $100/mth.

Equally, though, it really isn't that difficult to do yourself if you wan to save the money. Check out

Bernard Gibbons

Bernard Gibbons, J. Rockcliff Realtors
DRE License # 01331583
Phone (925) 997-1585 -