Oldsmar, FL

Asked by Lady Rider, 34677 Sun May 13, 2007

I hear that Oldsmar is one of the best places to live in Pinellas County because the schools are great, they have well maintained parks and everything is so close. I have been looking for a single home - 2/2/2 with a large backyard and I only notice one house with no rear neighbors. Every other listing is a villa or a mobile home. It seems the price for this single family home is the best!

Answers

7
Cyndee & Jack…, Agent, Seminole, FL
Sun Jun 24, 2007
Right now is a great time to buy in Pinellas County and Oldsmar is a popular place but you can find great 2/2/2s in nearby Safety Harbor, Clearwater, Palm Harbor, etc. All of Pinellas county is part of School Choice - if you want all the info it's on our website under community resources - all local schools. We specialize in working with buyers in the Tampa Bay
Katherine Pa…, , Palm Harbor, FL
Mon Feb 9, 2009
The school choice program does not exist any longer in Pinellas county if you are looking for the best schools Oldsmar is the right choice for you. All the schools zoned for Oldsmar are A schools.
I have been an Oldsmar resident for the past 14 years and have enjoyed and taken advantage of the great schools. I have been very active in selling real estate in Oldsmar since 2002 and am very familiar with the area.
Katrina Made…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Mon Dec 10, 2007
Oldsmar is very close to westchase and growing!

search for oldsmar homes for sale here:
Durenda Fach…, , Coastal Tampa Bay area. Pinellas and Pasco Counties.
Fri Nov 30, 2007
Oldsmar is a very popular place to live.

I'm not sure of your price range, but if you like, I could set you up on a password protected system that draws homes in your parameters directly from our MLS. The system will give you price, pictures, addresses and directions to the homes. Lets you file the homes you like and make notes to yourself about the homes. And will update you daily via email on new homes that come on the market or change status or price.

If you would like to be set up on this system just email me the email you want used and your home parameters (minimum bedrooms, minimum baths, maximum price, etc)

Oh, by the way, it is my understanding that Pinellas county may not have the school choice system in the near future.
Kathleen, , New Albany, IN
Fri Nov 30, 2007
I recently sold a home on a lake in a very nice small community in Oldsmar to a newly married couple as their first home. They love it. Nice, peaceful area, within 5 minutes of a Super Walmart. I have specialized in working with Buyers for over 4 years and would love an opportunity to send you some homes via email that match your criteria
Web Reference:  http://KathleenCulley.com
Yuki Jones, , Oldsmar, FL
Mon Jun 4, 2007
Yes, Oldsmar is a wonderful and rapidly growing area, I live and work here in Oldsmar! There are good number of homes for sale that fits what you are looking for. I can also give you information about surrounding areas you might be interested.
Kendra, , Tampa, FL
Thu May 31, 2007
Not sure what price range you are wanting to purchase in, but there are many homes available in that area. Also, you should know that Oldsmar (all of Pinellas county) has school choice program, so it doesn't matter where you live as far as that goes. There are other communities you may want to look into in the area as well.