Ok Trulia Roger you asked me to ask this again

Asked by Rob Banks, Statesville, NC Thu May 1, 2008

Why has no one from Trulia addressed this blog on Trulia??? This blog has mysteriously been going around the real estate community the last few days. http://www.bloodhoundrealty.com/BloodhoundBlog/?p=2983#comme…

Answers

3
Zack, , Westchester County, NY
Fri May 2, 2008
This is an interesting experiment from a psychological aspect. First, you realize the link that you're pasting automatically takes you to some random comment about half way down the page of someone verbally fellating someone from Zillow. Now, on two separate threads, you've been given a link to the specific and factual reasons why this blog is incorrect. On both, instead of reading the response, or attempting to either prove your point, you've just called people lapdogs or plants for trulia. So, I'm curious what exactly your point here is? Its very obvious that you don't understand the technical aspects of either article, so you've taken the blog on bloodhound realty as fact, and dismiss all others as being wrong, without understanding. By any chance would you be a supporter of the ironically named, Intelligent Design?
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Fri May 2, 2008
What's your point? I'm not a big fan of blogs. They're often incoherent and poorly written. So you provide a link to a response halfway through a blog that has something to do with Trulia's policy on "no follow." What's your point?
Pete Flint, Home Buyer, Noe Valley, San Francisco, CA
Thu May 1, 2008
Hi Rob,
We did address the issues in the blog post you mentioned earlier today in lots of detail to clear up the concerns some users had.
Below is the link. You should subscribe to our blog!
Hope this helps clarify our perspective on these things.
Best
Pete