North Las Vegas zip code 89081

Asked by T, Las Vegas, NV Thu Aug 14, 2008

I am thinking of purchasing a foreclosure in NLV 89081 area to upgrade from the smaller home I have now. I'm finding homes that are 2500 sq ft for under $250! Any info on this area would be greatly appreciated!

Answers

2
Len McGuirk, , Las Vegas, NV
Thu Oct 2, 2008
T,

If you are still looking for a home in 89081 priced under $250K with over 2500 square feet, let me know. I just listed a new property on the market today with over 2600 square feet priced at $225K! You could have first crack at it if you are interested. I posted a link below to this new listing. It is a beautiful home with an excellent price! You can call me if you would like to take a look at it or if you would like me to help you search for other homes that would interest you. I look forward to hearing from you!

Len McGuirk, Realtor
Prudential Americana Group
Cell: (702) 203-6688
Ron Johnson, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu Aug 14, 2008
I have attached a link below. Click on the report tab, then on demographics. This will give you a snapshot of this area.

This is one of the least expensive area's in all the LV Valley to buy right now. You can buy a 3200 sq. foot home for $250,000.

If I can help you at all.

Ron Johnson
Elite Realty
595-9743
rjrenv@cox.net