General Area in Eagle County>Question Details

P, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

Neighborhoods in Eagle and Gypsum.

Asked by P, Denver, CO Thu Jun 16, 2011

We're looking at neighborhoods with larger lots (1/4 acre lots and greater). Is there a neighborhood more kid-friendly than others (i.e., Eagle Ranch vs. Cotton Ranch)? Any that are large garage-friendly?

Answers

3
There are kids and families walking and biking everywhere in Eagle Ranch! The Village homes usually have smaller lots but if your budget allows $500k plus, then you can easily find a half acre or larger lot. There is an another community in Eagle called the Terrace that is less expensive but is known for larger lots. Please let me know if I can help you further!

Jamie Salyer
Broker / Owner Majestic Real Estate
303-877-5645
Jamie.Majestic@gmail.com

Jamie Salyer
Broker / Owner Majestic Real Estate
303-877-5645
Jamie.Majestic@gmail.com
Eagle Ranch would be a great choice for family living. There is a school in the neighborhood, bike paths, glf course, restaurants, and lots of children. Many homes have 3 car garages as well. Eagle Ranch is more expensive than Gypsum / Cotton Ranch but deals abound with numerous short sales and foreclosure properties available. I have a newer, large family home with one of the most poplular floor plans in Eagle Ranch and a 3 car garage coming on the market soon in the $700s. This is a great valley to live, work and raise a family! Hope this helps.