Need to find emergency housing for my 63 yr old uncle. Just a couple weeks until I can find a permanent home for him. In the inland empire area

Asked by Jazmin Aispuro, Victorville, CA Sat Jul 6, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Joanne Cothe…, Agent, Glendora, CA
Sat Jul 6, 2013
Hello Jazmin,

Do you have any family members that can help you out for a couple of weeks? If you can afford it, perhaps a low cost motel/hotel might be an option. Your local church might be able to help with a motel voucher, as well......Let me know if you need for me to send you any listings for the permanent home you hope to find for him. Thanks


Joanne Cothern, Realtor, e-PRO®
Century 21 Adams & Barnes
1395 S. Grand Ave.

Glendora, California 91740

(626) 485-3180 (Cell) Direct

Office Phone: 626 963-7621
Office Fax: 626 963-7627


California DRE #01844305
Member of the Citrus Valley Association of Realtors®.
Member of the California Association of Realtors®.
Member of the National Association of Realtors®.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more