My wife and I are shopping for homes in Dublin and Cambrian Park. Any advice/comparison of the two areas?

Asked by Eric Fisch, Mountain View, CA Mon Feb 6, 2012

We have a 4 year old daughter starting school this year and another one on the way.

Answers

4
Ruth and Per…, Agent, Los Gatos, CA
Sat Nov 3, 2012
Hi eric

Great question.

Comes down to life style, commute and what areas you personally prefer.

Here are the trends:
http://www.trulia.com/blog/perry_mistry/2012/11/cambrian_san…

Personally, Cambrian would make more sense from a ROI point of view.
Santa Clara County does do better than other counties, this is where the jobs are.

If you need a detailed market report get in touch.

http://ruthandperry.com/

Regards
Perry

408-656-5343
Venkata Rama…, Home Buyer, 95051
Tue Sep 18, 2012
The houses in Cambrian Park which belong to Union School District has great schools
Noddin, Guadalupe, Alta Vista for elementary

All Elementary schools are 930+, dart mouth middle is 910+ Leigh, branham, pioneer are great high schools

Proximity to Los Gatos, Almaden and great shopping complex in Almaden Expressway is a plus

Relatively less crime rate and gang activity compared to other areas of San Jose

If you can afford a little bit more I would recommend Almaden, San Jose you will be gladly surprised since it is one of the top San Jose neighborhoods with parks, Great school, Less crime and Big houses with big lots

Here is the boundary where you will find homes that will retain its value
North 84 East Camden West 17 South Blossom Hill

There are good homes in Almaden Vinery area too, Almaden Starts below Blossom hill and Camden those are real good neighborhood with a great view of the hills

w.r.to commute I would recommend car pool or start early

if your work is in Santa Clara then Camden/San Tomas will do just fine but if it is in Palo Alto then there is no escape of the traffic unless you have Helicopter :-)
Kelly Bourqu…, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Wed Mar 14, 2012
Eric,

Mountain View to Dublin or Cambrian Park? Two very different areas for weather and commutes? John is right about the Dublin Schools. But I would have to ask why you are looking at two areas so different? I would think Cambrian Park is closer to where you are now in Mountain View?

My advice would be consider the commute time to both of your jobs so that you spend more time with the family. Having driven the Pleasanton run to Palo Alto, that is time you can never get back.

Before you buy, get up early and go to both areas, grab a cup of coffee, and drive the commute in. What you think it should be and what it is can be very different.

Happy House Hunting

Kelly Bourquin
Real Estate Agent
John Demarin…, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Tue Feb 7, 2012
If your concern is being in a great school system your best option would be looking at Dublin. All the Schools in the area are rated very high if you want to search this out a little bit more check out eduation.com this can give you the rating on the schools in different locations and maybe narrow down your search.
Web Reference:  http://www.homesbyjohnd.com