My son and I want to move to Connecticut before school starts this month. Can anyone recommend a small town near the coast with a great high school?

Asked by Catherine, West Haven, CT Tue Aug 2, 2011

Answers

4
Matthew Kaman’s answer
Matthew Kaman, Agent, hamden, CT
Wed Oct 12, 2011
I hope you were able to make your move into Connecticut. There are many great towns along the shore, and your budget is a large indicator of the best town for you. I hope you have made the best choice!
Matthew Kaman, Agent, hamden, CT
Wed Oct 12, 2011
Matthew Kaman, Agent, hamden, CT
Wed Oct 12, 2011
Elisabeth (L…, Agent, Sparta, NJ
Tue Aug 2, 2011
Madison Ct...great school, great small town and minutes to the beach and commuting distance to New Haven. I have had two clients who transferred to Madison for the same criteria.