My mother owns a home in Brentwood area 80219 of Denver 4 BDRM 1BA not updated since construction in 1951, what would you consider a fair rent?

Asked by Beverly5001, 80219 Sun Sep 13, 2009

Answers

3
Ethan Besser, Agent, Englewood, CO
Sun Sep 13, 2009
Hi Beverly,

It depends on the other details of the house such as street address. You can also try rentometer.com but that will only give you values for apartment rentals.

Call me if you would like a more specific estimate of the value of your particular property. With this information I will be able to give you a more specific and realistic possible rent for your property.

Ethan Besser
303-856-8980
Keller Williams DTC
ethan@realestatecoloradonow.com
Nam Tran, Agent, Denver, CO
Tue Mar 4, 2014
As of Today, the rent in the Denver Metro area is high. For an average 4bed home, you should be able to rent it out for 1100-1400 depending on location/condition of the home.
The Kinslow…, Agent, Centennial, CO
Sun Sep 13, 2009
Hello Beverly,

I like rentometer. It gives you values of other homes near the address that you put in. Sorry I am not more help. I can tell you what price to Sell it at, but would have to do more research to find out what to rent it at. Hopefully someone else will answer on here that has rentals in that area.

http://www.rentometer.com/

Good Luck to you,

Sandy Kinslow
Coldwell Banker
kinslowteam@aol.com