My fiance and I need to find a quiet, somewhat secluded house to rent within 30 miles or so of Princeton.

Asked by Emily, Currently OH, moving to NJ Wed Jun 11, 2008

We've been having depressingly little luck finding anything. Anything like a quiet farm house or a house on a wooded property without really close neighbors would be perfect.

Answers

9
Shalu Thaman, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Sun Oct 6, 2013
Wow !! The Original Poster posted this question in 2008 & then posted 2 more posts to address agents who continue to respond to her 2008 question, without checking the date OR her following posts.

No wonder we get maligned by sellers & buyers for not listening or paying attention to their interests!

Emily, Just Looking,
This question was posted over 5 years ago!

Emily, Just Looking,
Why are people now responding to this question that is literally over 5 years old? If I hadn't found a house by now, I'd have quite a bigger problem.
Christina W…, Agent, Lawrenceville, NJ
Wed Oct 2, 2013
General speaking, the first place people can think of is Hopewell and some areas of Titusville. actually it can be found in many towns of Mercer County.

Christina Wang
Weicher Realtors
Office : 609-799-3500
Cell : 609-865-8148
Joyce Begg, Agent, Pennington, NJ
Wed Oct 2, 2013
Emly have you found anything yet. I can find you that house in a wooded property just give me a quick e-mail or call.

Joyce Begg
Weidell Realtors
609-658-5839
25 yearsof experience working for you!
Joyce Begg, Agent, Pennington, NJ
Wed Oct 2, 2013
Hi Emily I have worked in the Hopewell / Princeton areas for 25 years and can certainly help you find your new home. If you would e-mail me or call my cell 609-658-5839 share the price range and time frame I will e-mail you what is available here in the Princeton area.

Regards.
Joyce Begg
25 Years of experience working for you!
609-658-5839
Emily, , Currently OH, moving to NJ
Thu Aug 29, 2013
Christina W…, Agent, Lawrenceville, NJ
Thu Aug 29, 2013
You can find this type of property in any town of greater Princeton areas. Please just contact with me and we can work together and make your dream to come true.
Thank you very much.

Christina Wang
Weichert Realtors
Office : 609-799-3500
Cell : 609-865-8148
Flag Thu Aug 29, 2013
Eagles, , Ewing, MO
Thu Jul 3, 2008
You should check out Titusville. Its a rural part of Hopewell Valley Township. Their are a bunch of big farm houses along river road that have for rent signs out front.
Christine Ma…, Agent, Reseda, CA
Sun Jun 29, 2008
Depending on your price range, there are still a lot of farm and wooded areas in Princenton, Montgomery, Hillsborough area (within 10 miles or less even). My office is right in Hillsborough (down 206) if you're still interested in discussing rental properties in the Princeton area - I'd be happy to share with you what's currently available.

Christine Markow
ERA Statewide Realty
Office: (908) 874-7797, ext 519
christine.markow@era.com
Susie Onraet, , 18901
Thu Jun 12, 2008
Emily:
The beautiful Bucks County, Pa. area is located within 30 miles of Princeton.
There are numerous old farmhouses and quiet, secluded areas, depending
on your price range. And you'll generally find the taxes to be cheaper as well.
I have numerous NJ clients moving to PA to avoid NJ taxes. Give me a call!