My family and I are relocating from MI for work. Im am not familiar with the area. Any recommendations? Req: good schools, not too much $$

Asked by Mzsmiley, Owasso, OK Sat Aug 4, 2012

I need at min 3br w/basement or 4 br. Garage, some land with a pool. Possible option to buy.

Answers

4
Lloyd Roberts, Home Buyer, Pineville, LA
Fri Jan 11, 2013
Mzsmiley,
If you have not found a home in Owasso yet, I have a 4br 2730 sqft home built in 2007 that will go no the market in Feb'13. The listing price will be $225,000. If you are interested please call me at 281-323-4445
Rev Lloyd Roberts
Janet Johnson, Agent, Tulsa, OK
Fri Dec 14, 2012
Mzsmiley,
You will have to forget the basement in Oklahoma because our they are few and far between. I sell homes in Tulsa and surroundings areas and live in Owasso, Oklahoma. I grew up in Tulsa, am a retired teacher, and been a realtor for 10 years. Therefore, I should be able to help you in your real estate needs. Give me a call at 918-724-6391

Janet Johnson
Prudential Detrick Realty
918-724-6391
I have lived in Owasso for 17 years and have really seen it boom. Being a retired teacher and knowing many teachers in many districts that Owasso is a VERY GOOD school district. Here is a link for Owasso Public Schools that will be helpful to you. When do you think you would be moving to our area?
http://www.owasso.k12.ok.us/
Janet Johnson
Prudential Detrick Realty
918-724-6391
Flag Fri Jan 11, 2013
jcozbey, Renter, Owasso, OK
Sat Oct 13, 2012
Owasso has a most everything you need with easy access to Tulsa. Is has been a fast growing rural area for a decade. I have a rental available 11/1 for $1,700/mo. It is 3300 sq ft, 5 beedroom 3 bath with inground pool. Will also consider lease to own. You can see on Craigslist for Owasso, or email for more information. Jeff Cozbey

jcozbey@braden.com 918-640-9191
Mario Avila, Agent, Owasso, OK
Wed Aug 8, 2012
Owasso is known for having a good school disctrict. I will admit to being a little biased, as my wife is a school teacher in Owasso. Everything on your wish list is possible, with the exception of the basement. The soil in Oklahoma is a lot different from the soil you were probably used to in Michigan. Our soil here is a lot more moist and thus you see very few basements in Oklahoma, because it is almost impossible to keep them dry. I would be glad to help in any way I can, and I can also tell you about a certain type of loan program unique to our area. Call me anytime at 918-261-0622 or text and I'd be happy to help. Thanks, Mario
Web Reference:  http://www.bedlamrealty.com