Month to Month Lease??

Asked by Crystal Wingenroth, Twentynine Palms, CA Tue May 29, 2012

Were moving from CA, and we need a place Month to Month just until we get to know the area more. I know there are tons of places like that here, but I haven't been able to find any.. Anyone know of a realtor or a house available in Aug? I also have 2 dogs so a yard is a must.

Answers

4
Morningstar2b’s answer
Morningstar2b, Home Owner, Cypress, TX
Fri Jun 1, 2012
I have a golf course home in the Cape Carteret area, cul de sac street, great neighborhood and schools, very close to Emerald Isle if interested. You can call me at 252-764-2127 if you want more info.
Marci Bocane…, Agent, Jacksonville, NC
Tue May 29, 2012
I am a realtor with Century 21 in Jacksonville, NC and would love to help you out. Give me a call at 7602077416 or email me at bocanegrahomes@gmail.com

Marci Bocanegra
Keith Lawren…, Agent, Prairieville, LA
Tue May 29, 2012
Good evening Crystal.. keith lawrence of Century 21 here. As your finding out now.. Month to month leases are hard to come by here in jacksonville. I assume that you're pcsing from California. Without fully knowing your requirements in terms of cost, bedrooms and location it would be difficult for anyone to assist you.

I have a few places in mind but I require more information. Please see the link below then click on the rental icon or give me a call at 910-915-566.
Denise Phill…, Agent, Jacksonville, NC
Tue May 29, 2012
I say 2 month to months today in MLS and my company has some 3 months but it's kind of early to tell what will be available in Aug. I can set you up on a automatic email of rentals. Regards, Denise, Century 21 American Prop.