Looking to rent Boynton/Lake Worth or Wellington from Chicago. Need A rated schools... . Plus neighborhood with amenities but no more than $1800 mo

Asked by Julie Strauss, Loxahatchee, FL Sat Apr 21, 2012

Answers

5
Tamela Staubs, Agent, Boynton Beach, FL
Thu Oct 4, 2012
I have a listing in a great school district. 6365 Lansdowne
Circle listed at $1800. Contact me for some more details and photos.
Take care,
Tamela Staubs
RE/MAX Direct
561-436-7727
Sandra Gold, Agent, Wellington, FL
Tue Oct 2, 2012
Hi Julie

I moved to Wellington for the A rated schools and love it! Wellington is a great community not just for the amazing schools but to live as well.

I would be happy to send you a list of current Rentals that are available.

Please feel free to contact me.

Sandra Gold - Realtor
The Infiniti Group International
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
Violetta Pol…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Mon Oct 1, 2012
Hi Julie, how are you? I moved from Chicago to Florida 8 years ago. I lived both in Wellington and Boca Raton. Now I live and work in Boynton Beach. The best elementary school in Palm Beach County is located in West Boynton. You can find very nice communities with great amenities in your price range in this area.
Violetta Polyakov
Broker/Owner
Florida Home Consulting, Inc
(561) 767-8864
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Sat Apr 21, 2012
Dear Julie,

You will find two of the best schools districts in the greater West Palm Beach area to be located in Wellington and Jupiter. In Wellington you will get much more home for your money and in Jupiter you will get an amazing seaside location and a very high quality of life. So much truly depends on your particular needs.

The best site I can point you to is http://www.greatschools.org where there is a wealth of information available. If you want to further discuss your budget, what type of home your money will rent and the particular schools associated with any development please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

The very best of luck to you and I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com -
Tracey Demar…, Agent, Boynton Beach, FL
Sat Apr 21, 2012
Julie,

I know it can be difficult to choose areas from out of state. I can give you the website to check out the schools. I would suggest the following resource tools http://www.greatschools.org/. and http://www.schooldigger.com/

My office is in Boynton Beach and I have lived in Palm Beach for 20 years. I can be reached by my cell @ 561-289-0266 or email tsecrist3@aol.com.

I look forward to helping you and your family move from Chicago to Sunny South FL.

Tracey Secrist
561-289-0266
tsecrist3@aol.com
Carole Kay Realty Inc.