Looking to move to Mukilteo or Mill Creek. Have 2 small children. Any good pockets that have parks and cafes to walk to, near good schools?

Asked by Marla Barhoum, Seattle, WA Tue Nov 9, 2010

Answers

4
Jennifer Mur…, Agent, Everett, WA
Mon May 2, 2011
You may have had all your questions answered but I do specialize in both the Mukilteo and Mill Creek areas. I am including a link with great information to the local Mukilteo area. They are both good areas with good schools and some not so good. Certain areas of course are better than others. I can give you a wealth of information and links to school reports if you like but since this post is older if you already have recieved all your information than you probably have hopefully already moved to our neck of the woods.

http://www.snohomishcountyhomesforyou.com
Mark Carter, Agent, Duvall, WA
Tue Apr 26, 2011
The Mill Creek area has grown a lot in the last few years and as a planned community has included easy walking access to shops, parks, schools ETC. The area around the Mill Creek town center has a fairly wide variety of housing options and price points.
Mickie Barne…, Agent, Marysville, WA
Tue Apr 26, 2011
Mukilteo is a beautiful area especially around the Harbour Pointe or Old Town areas. The one thing to consider when looking at Mukilteo is the price range in which you would like to remain in. Home prices can rapidly escalate if the property includes a view.
Jacquie Cliff, Agent, Lynnwood, WA
Thu Jan 6, 2011
Hi there :) In regards to Mukilteo, my advice would be to look towards Harbour Pointe. The schools are excellent and it is definitely a "walking" community. Mill Creek is VERY "walking" friendly as well and can land in a couple different school districts. Mill Creek Elementary is in the Everett school district, but has a very good record. However, some of the Everett middle schools/high schools can be less than desirable. If you are on the south end on Mill Creek, you may fall into the Northshore school district which is known to be very good in general. Hope that helps.

Best Wishes,

Jacqueline Cliff
Champions Real Estate
Web Reference:  http://www.jacquiecliff.com