General Area in Frostproof>Question Details

Carolyn Jack…, Other/Just Looking in Middleville, MI

Looking for seasonal rental-mobile home or house for months Jan-Mar, 2008

Asked by Carolyn Jackson, Middleville, MI Tue Aug 21, 2007

Answers

9
You may also be able to check on craigslist at http://craigslist.com
Web Reference: http://pamwinterbauer.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 21, 2007
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in Danville, VA
I may have something for you. What are your requirements, number of bedrooms, what part of town, what amenities for example.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 21, 2007
looking to rent mobile home from Jan - Mar, 2013 would prefer 3 Br 2 B
Looking for months 1/1/13 to 6/1/13
Have you considered the Kissimmee Disney Area? Condotels, the company referenced on the website has 2, 3 & 4 bedroom furnished condos within 10 minutes to Disney at Value Prices. We refer many of our snowbirds there and they are amazed at the value, especially from the difference in renting in a mobile home park! These are also great investment properties that many of our Northern friends purchase. Their phone number is 1-800-992-6007. Definitely give them a call and ask them for their lowest rate besides just going off the website. You may be surprised!
Web Reference: http://www.condotels.net
I have a 2 bdrm. 2 bath condo on a golf course for rent or sale in Sebring, Florida. Great area, amenities, neighbors and golf course.
See the following link for complete information and photos
or email: lambertfields@hotmail.com
Please contact Keystone Realty Inc. we have a few long term and seasonal rentals available. Even though the time has passed this year perhaps you would like to schedule for next year. We have several homes on Lake Reedy and a couple on Lake Clinch. There are several affordable homes to purchase so you can vacation here anytime.
Michelle K. Hutto, Broker
Keystone Realty Inc
863-635-0030 email: realtygirl@juno.com
I Have a 1/1 On Crooked Lake Please call if you are interested. 863-676-6500
Carolyn, I would first ask you a few questions....
Is this your first long term visit to Florida and if so, what would you like to do/see/experience while you're here?
The city you posted from shows as Frostproof....is this the area you want to be in or do you need to be in close proximity to Frostproof for some reason?
What price range are you wanting and what type of accomodations will you need? 2 bedroom/3 bedroom/activities within the community? etc.
Are you ready to secure a place now or would you prefer to wait until closer to your visit?

I think all of these factors would be important in finding you a great place to spend your 3 months here, I would welcome the opportunity to help!

Best of Luck to you and hope you enjoy your stay!

Angela Faulkner, Broker
Principal First Realty
863-709-1735
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2007