Looking for neighborhood in/near Boca for single family home, $500-700, with no golf, etc. membership fees. Any suggestions?

Asked by susan scherer, Boca Raton, FL Thu May 2, 2013

Answers

20
Jennifer Sus…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Wed Jun 12, 2013
Dear Sch123807,

Here is a short list of places that may work for you. You can view properties for these communities here: ww.agentboca.com/neighborhood-communities/
Boca Falls

Boca Falls is one of the newest and finest single-family communities in West Boca. Many homes include 4 bedrooms and feature up to seven bedrooms (The Estates). Square footage varies from 1,800 to over 4,400. Many home sites have waterfront views. Details

Boca Isles North and Boca Isles South

Boca Isles North offers 388 homes in two villages: The Sanctuary and The Preserve.The Boca Isles South community is also a guard gated community offering 388 single-family homes in a variety of shapes, styles and sizes. Residents of Boca Isles South enjoy a wide variety of fine community amenties; including an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, tennis courts and a nicely equipped fitness center.
There are several types of homes that include single story, multi level and two stories. Amenities include lushly landscaped private roadways, sidewalks winding throughout the community, a magnificent entry with waterfalls, large clubhouse with health & fitness center, sparkling outdoor heated pool, spa, tennis courts, tot lots, locker rooms, meeting rooms, and much more.
Details

Colonnade

The Colonnade is a well-located, wonderful family-oriented community of single-family homes. Details

Estancia

Estancia and Estancia West has a strong community and neighborhood feel where children ride their bikes in the streets and play until sunset. Details

Millpond

Millpond is a fabulous family community. Natural pine trees, winding streets and cul-de-sacs all lend themselves to a real neighborhood feel. Details

Monterey Lake

Monterey Lake is one of the most sought after communities in the Boca Raton, Delray Beach area. Conveniently located between Florida?s Turnpike and I-95, Monterey Lake is also near all major shopping areas. A variety of home styles offers something for every type of living. The gated community boasts 2 tennis courts, a heated community pool and spa, clubhouse, saunas and fitness room. Details

New Floresta

I love New Floresta. It's a very nice neighborhood located in Central Boca Raton just North of Glades between Jog and St. Andrews. Centrally located near places of Worship, shopping and Fabulous restaurants Details

Santa Barbara

Modeled after the homes built in Santa Barbara, California, this private community has Mediterranean style homes and architecture, and combines all the riches of South Florida's tropical landscaping. Fully-maintained, within walking distance to Town Center at Boca Raton. Details

Seasons

One of the finest single-family communities in the Boca Raton area. Many homes include four bedrooms plus a library and vary in size and square footage. Several have waterfront locations. Architecturally, the community offers diversity of design in one- and two-story custom-built homes. Within walking distance to Omni Middle School, Spanish River High School and the Regency Court Shopping Center. Details

The Shores

Established in 1993, The Shores at Boca Raton is a premier 330 home subdivision located in southwest Palm Beach County. Across the street from South County Regional Park our community has easy access to additional amenities for those that love the outdoors. Details

Timbercreek

Timbercreek is a fabulous family-oriented single-family community. Built throughout natural Florida Palm and pine trees, the streets are winding and have a strong neighborhood feel. Details

Have a great day!
Jen Sommers

Jennifer Sommers, Nestler Poletto Sotheby's International Realty
One South Ocean Boulevard, Suite 11 Boca Raton, Florida 33432

O. 561.235.7777 C. 786.390.9299 F. 561.997.2614
Jen@AgentBoca.com http://www.AgentBoca.com

"Artfully Uniting Extraordinary Properties with Extraordinary Lives"
Julie Rosent…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Wed May 15, 2013
Hi, I would love to talk with you! Once we focus on your "wish-list" details we will have several fabulous homes for your to choose from! Thanks! Julie Rosenthal, Your "go-to" Boca expert. (561)827-6789 julier6789@gmail.com See All Listings at http://www.Buy-Sell-Rent-Florida.com Property Brokers International
Kim Bregman, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Tue May 14, 2013
This is a great question...but not the most important one you should be asking at the beginning of your home search.

There are many neighborhoods in Boca Raton that may interest you...but first, you should consider which real estate professional you want to work with and develop a relationship with. As a Buyer you should only be using an Exclusive Buyer Agent ( EBA). An EBA does not LIST any properties and has a fiduciary relationship with JUST THE BUYER. They never have a conflict of interest, never represent the Seller and are not transactional agents who work for themselves and do not have the buyer best interests as their motivation. To learn more about Exclusive Buyer Brokerage visit my website at http://www.OptimaProperties.com, the National Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents ( http://www.NAEBA.org), or the Florida Association of Exclusive Buyer Agent ( FEBA.org)

Florida Brokerages that have Listings with obligations to market and sell properties are known as "Transaction Brokerages". A Transaction Brokerage is simply a "facilitator" of a real estate transaction and by state law, does NOT provide Fiduciary Representation, Total Loyalty or Full Disclosure. These are all elements of an Agency / Agent relationship.

A Buyer Broker / Brokerage and its Exclusive Buyer Agents represent ONLY Buyers. A Buyers Brokerage NEVER have contractual obligations to Sellers. They have no obligation to present properties in the best possible light or to get the HIGHEST PRICE price.

Once you find the right agent to work with you can then narrow down the areas you want to focus on based on if schools are an issue, you want some neighborhood amenities such as gated access, clubhouse, neighborhood pool, etc.
Russ Greenbe…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Mon May 13, 2013
Hi sch,
There are some great homes available i recently showed to my clients, If you want West Boca Boca Falls is a private gated community-non equity membership. Palma Vista has a modern 6 bedroom, 5 bath+ with many upgrades near Glades Rd/Palmetto for $625K, In East Boca Old Floresta has a historic home, cypress ceilings, with modern touches and a master suite, private oasis, 12 person jacuzzi, 3 car garage for 675k, or Parkside a small private community off Military with 3500 s.f. large yard, inground pool for 699k, feel free to contact me to better assist you and discuss your needs.

Russ Greenberg, Realtor, ePro, RELO "Experience Counts"
561-445-8782

Florida's Real Estate Leader since 1926, 30 offices serving South FL
http://russgreenberg.live.keyes.com
Keyes Real Estate, Mortgage, Title, & Insurance
Boca Blue Lake Office
1200 Yamato Rd Suite B-1
Boca Raton, FL 33431
FlaHomeMover@aol.com
Let me Fight For YOU!
Deborah Will…, Agent, Atanta, GA
Sun May 5, 2013
I have time to assist you in your search for exactly what you want to buy. Boca Raton has some communities without membership fees. Just let me know when you are ready.
Nadine Mauro, Agent, Lake Worth, FL
Thu May 2, 2013

There are many great communities, both new and old.

Much will have to do with:

• How large a house are your looking for?
• Do you want brand new or very new, or do you not care about the age of the home?
• Community amenities?
• East or West, or does it not make a difference?
• School district?
• Pets?

There are also many wonderful homes both north and south of Boca Raton.

If I can be of further service please contact me directly.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
No need for community amenities, school district. I am a nurse & want to be close to major hospitals. We do have pets, but want single family home so that shouldn't be an issue. The biggest factor is we are looking for a contemporary home, with a pool. East/west doesn't matter but I don't know much about these areas. Prefer 3000+ sq feet.
Thx!
Flag Fri May 3, 2013
Kim Bregman, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Thu May 2, 2013
Marc gave you a very thorough answer ...but you still need to determine if schools are important and if so what district you want to be in. Is there a distance you want to be able to commute to work? Do you want a gated community or one with amenities? If so, how much a month are you willing to pay towards HOA fees? Do you have a preference for the size of the community or the size of the lot? Do you want a 55+ or family community? Would you consider other areas such as Delray Beach, Parkland, Coral Springs, etc. of are you limited to Boca Raton.The real answer is that you have several choices of homes, styles and communities to chose from in Boca Raton and surrounding areas.
marc jablon, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Thu May 2, 2013
There are plenty of homes in Boca Raton within the $500-700,000 range that are not part of a Boca Raton Country Club. In West Boca, you might try Boca Isles North or Boca Isles South, where homes run 2-3,000 square feet, or Boca Falls, with its 2500-4500 square foot homes. All of these communities are located west of 441. Also, to the West, but just a bit north, is Saturnia, one of our newer communities, with homes that typically average from 3,000-4,000 square feet. It was built around 2000.

And if you're looking large homes of 3,000-4,000 square feet on larger pieces of property -- at leas 1/2 acre-- consider purchasing your home in Boca Raton in Winding Lakes, in the Loggers Run section of West Boca Raton.

Moving bit eastward, just past Florida's Turnpike, there is Estancia, whose homes usually run from 2500 - 3200 square feet. It is located on Glades Road, across from Boca West.

Head north of Glades on Jog Road and you're in Woodfield Hunt Club, where homes start at 3,000 square feet. .This community of Boca homes gives you the choice of whether or not you would like to join the Woodfield Country Club, which borders it.

New Floresta, right off Jog Road is a non-gated community with large, lovely homes of 2500 to at least 4,000 square feet..

If you want to be closer to water, though not necessarily on the water (although some of the homes are on a canal) you may want to look at the homes in Camino Gardens. These vary in size from 1600-3,000 square feet. Their only short coming is often a lack of closet space in the master bedroom.

There are many other appealing neighborhoods of homes in Boca Raton. I just named some of my favorites.

Because of your price range, you will have a dozens of home from which to choose. You can help your Boca Raton realtor by mentioning the features you want, the size of home you prefer, whether or not you want a lake view, a pool, a 2 or 3 car garage, a gated or non-gated community, etc.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
Re/Max Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com

To see available homes in Boca Raton, go to
Julie Rosent…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Thu May 2, 2013
Hi, I would be happy to send you a list of my favorties. Julie Rosenthal Your "Go-To" Boca Raton Expert. See all listings at: http://www.BUY-SELL-RENT-FLORIDA.com . Call (561)827-6789. Email: julier6789@gmail.com Property Brokers International
Marjorie Kent, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Thu May 2, 2013

I am a seasoned realtor selling real estate here in Boca since 1981 plus Conn. before that dealing
with corporate transferees, etc. You can look up my website - http://www.marjoriekent.com and look
at my listings and experience. I will be happy to find you just the right home which I have done
for so many other people. If you want to contact me you can email me at mkent2088@gmail.com.
This is the price range I specialize in and have lived in communities similar to what you are looking
for. Looking forward to being of assistance to you - just email me or call at 561-289-6409. Thx.

Marjorie Kent
Lang Realty
http://www.marjoriekent.com
561--289-6409 - cell
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Thu May 2, 2013
Sch,

There are opportunities but inventory is very limited and much of what is out there is priced higher than the most recent sales so you have to be careful. So much depends on a clearer definition of your needs as if school zones are important it is important that you identify developments that will be zoned for the district of your choice if you have school aged children that will be using the public school system.

If you do not need to stay in palm Beach County there is no doubt homes in Parkland that may be a great fit as well as locations a bit further north in Delray Beach and even Lake Worth. The type of architectural style, number of bedrooms, lot size, age of home, community amenities required, gated community, condition you are willing to accept, pool and garage requirements, the list goes on are all very important. Expect stiff competition as the best new listings, if well priced, will draw multiple offers very quickly even in this price range.

Whether you are looking solely in Boca Raton or just your perfect home in the Florida sun you are best suited to be working with a Realtor® who is looking out for your best interests in this constantly changing market. A very clear description of your specific requirements is the best place to start and if I can be of service to you and your family I would appreciate the opportunity to be one of the buyers agents you may choose to interview. We cover the area and are experts in finding our clients that "needle in the haystack.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
christiane.g…, , 33483
Thu May 2, 2013
I can suggest several communities,it would depend on your requirements as fas as west or east.
Please give me a call
Chris Goldstein
561 699 6778
Keyes Company
marni zucker…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Thu May 2, 2013
Lots of suggestions. In fact, I live in one such community. I need more specifics and I can offer you suggestions. If you are not currently working with an agent, please call me and we can discuss some great locations.
Marni Zuckerman
Signature International Real Estate
561-613-9335
ListWithMarni@gmail.com
Audrey Viola, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Thu May 2, 2013
Oh My , there are so many places, Palm Beach Farms , Parkside, LaJoya,Royal Oak Hills , or why not have the best of both worlds ? There are some in Boca Points CC and that club does not require you to join anything , yet you have the security of gated communities.

Royal Oak Hills has one that is 160 ft on the water with ocean access for $659,000 if you like ocean access , but there are many out there from the $500,000 range also. I had a friend once whose phone answering message was " this is Jean in beautiful Boca Roaton "...and it is beautiful.
Lilia Biberm…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Thu May 2, 2013

You have so many great options in and around Boca in that price range. Please contact me so that we can narrow them down based on your particular needs.

Lilia Biberman, P.A.
Coldwell Banker
Residential Real Estate, LLC
561-352-4576
Liliabiberman@gmail.com
Gary Hitchco…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Thu May 2, 2013
Near Boca is Parkland which has a lot of very nice neighborhoods in your price range witn no golf membership fees. Boca is more of a retirement area hence the country clubs with membership fees. So if you are looking for a more family city, then Parkland is a better choice. Forbes ranked Parkland #1 in the US for public schools. Also Parkland has non-gate communities with large private lots. If this is a better fit for you give me a call.

Gary Hitchcock
561-213-2252
Remax Professionals
David Mundt, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Thu May 2, 2013
Definitely check out the Bridges!!!!
Amazing value for new construction!
Call me and I'll take you there.

David Mundt
Luxury Homes Division
Keller Williams Realty Boca Raton
Lic #SL3238486
7280 W. Palmetto Park Rd. Suite #110 - Boca Raton, FL 33433
Mobile: 561-670-0403 | Fax: 561-952-0307 | Office: 561-997-0500
david.mundt@teamfloridarealestate.com
Michelle Sch…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Thu May 2, 2013
Boca Falls, Saturnia and Saturnia Isles are all great gated communities in the West Boca and West Delray area. They are located in top school districts as well. I specialize in this area and would love the opportunity to help you in your home search. Please feel free to contact me by email at m.schneider@langrealty.com or on my cell 561-213-8910. Look forward to working with you.

Michelle Schneider
Lang Realty
561-213-8910
Nitza Ramos, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Thu May 2, 2013
Hi sch123807,'

I'm sending you below my contact information so you can contact me directly and give me your e-mail address, and any other criteria you consider pertinent, so I can send you some properties.

Nitza Ramos
Realtor & Lic. Community Association Manager
East Coast Realty Group LLC
Direct: 954-856-3156
Fax: 954-934-9530
Website: http://www.nrcv.com
**Blog: ask4realtor.blogspot.com
George Bauma…, Agent, Lale Worth, FL
Thu May 2, 2013
There are many communities in Boca which do not require a golf membership. Also, many do not have HOA fees or minimal HOA fees. You could likely find a home on the water or with a water view. At no cost to you I can perform a specific search to target your needs. Call me at 561 302 8631. Regards, George Baumann, Capital Group Realty.