General Area in Burke>Question Details

Lauren, Renter in Fairfax, VA

Looking for 2-4 bd : 2 full bth home (Fairfax, Reston, Centreville, Herdon, Burke*, Lorton, Springfield,, Vienna, Annandale, McLean) for $800-$1500

Asked by Lauren, Fairfax, VA Sun Feb 17, 2013

Looking for homes up to 15 miles from current Burke location. Thanks!

Hi Lauren-

Please feel free to contact me at or (703) 269-8706 so we can get our schedules together and start looking at available rentals. Alternatively, you can use the following link: to create a free account and view these homes via the internet. I am looking forward to working with you.

Please email me at or 703-625-6731 if you still need a realtor. There are options in those areas.
Hi Lauren,

I have access to all rentals in Northern Virginia. Currently there are 10 properties on the market meeting your criteria and in the towns you've listed. Please shoot me an email or give me a call and I'll send you the listings.

Don Richards
Weichert, Realtors

I did a quick search and found 12 active listings within your criteria....…

Take a look at these and let me know what you think. Assuming that you are not working with a Realtor already I would to earn the privilege of being your Realtor. You can reach me at 703-307-3449 or I hope to hear from you soon and find you a great home.

John Ginty
Keller Williams Capital Properties Fairfax
10300 Eaton Pl, Suite 120
Fairfax, VA 22030