Looking for an investor or investment group in the Baton Rouge area interested in acquiring investment

Asked by Michael, San Jose, CA Thu Jun 12, 2008

properties in the area. SFR, condo, multi-units.
I am not looking for a real estate agent. Looking for others with interest in the area to share information and possibly partners.

Answers

4
Daniel, , Baton Rouge, LA
Sun Jan 4, 2009
I just love it when some people use the wrong format to spew their what evers, but since this is a national stage, and since a texan decided to dis our state capital, I feel justified in responding...

Lets see what the people of austin think about their wonderful traffic!

http://www.abdmag.com/austins_traffic_dilemma.htm

So as I stated before, dont like it here, stay in Austin!
Daniel, , Baton Rouge, LA
Sun Jan 4, 2009
Stay in Austin!

Loop wont work in Baton Rouge.

Feds / State need to rebuild and 8 lane the I10 thru the Mississippi River bridge

Traffic is bottlenecked because interstate dumps downtown state government and LSU employees/ students traffic in the same area where motorist need to exit to the River bridge

Loop cant fix that
Daniel, , Baton Rouge, LA
Sat Jan 3, 2009
thats soooo funny, You dont want to hire a real estate agent, but you want to get info from a real estate agent

and whats wrong with this picture?
Amanda Tassin, , Prairieville, LA
Fri Jan 2, 2009
I am a realtor and have a client who is interested in investing in Baton Rouge - apartment complexes, hotels, retail centers. Please contact me at 225-328-9008 to discuss.