Looking for a single family, year round, pet friendly rental in north,west or crest. Any info would be great.?

Asked by Mimi, North Wildwood, NJ Sat Aug 29, 2009

Thanks so much.

Answers

4
Joanne Berna…, Agent, Northfield, NJ
Thu Oct 11, 2012
With the mortgage rates so low right now have you considered buying a home? I have a great 2bdrm/1ba in Delhaven for only $155,000! You can walk to the Delaware Bay and it has a big fenced yard that your pet could run in! See the link under my name!

Call me if you'd like to see it!
Joanne Bernardini
Coldwell Banker Casa Bella Realtors
Cell 609-947-2451
Web Reference:  http://bit.ly/Tzlrll
John Caffare…, Agent, Wildwood, NJ
Mon Aug 31, 2009
Please call our office at 609-523-1112 and ask for the rental dept. They will be happy to help. Mention my name.
Barbara Hunt, Agent, Wildwood, NJ
Sun Aug 30, 2009
Hi Mimi,

Please call me tomorrow and I would be glad to help you. There are a few properties out there that might be very interested in a year round rental. I just need to know a little more about what you need in the home. Call me at 609-780-4223. Thanks! Barb Hunt
Mimi, , North Wildwood, NJ
Sat Aug 29, 2009
We are also willing to go offshore should you have any info on properties there.