General Area in Greensboro>Question Details

Stephen, Home Buyer in Richmond, VA

Looking for a realtor to do CMA's. In return we give our listings exclsively to this agent when we sell properties. Any realtors interested?

Asked by Stephen, Richmond, VA Thu Feb 24, 2011

Answers

11
Stephen,

I believe about any Realtor you approach in the Triad will prepare a CMA for you on a property that you are buying to flip. Not sure how you are finding and buying the properties also though. Now if you are an Asset Manager there are many websites to use to find available brokers to do BPOs. If you do need any help myself or one of my agents would be happy to speak with you. Feel free to contact me through my profile here on Trulia or through one of my other websltes listed below.

Hope this helps,
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 24, 2011
I have completed many BPOs in specific zips codes in Greensboro for asset management companies. Feel free to call or email me.
Contact me directly at 336.340.3360 to discuss or you can submit addresses to
For Brevard County, Fl. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity!
Thank you.
Phil Rotondo, Realtor
ERA Showcase Properties and Investments
Brevard County, Fl.
1-321-394-7878
mailto:phil@321property.com
Web Reference: http://www.321property.com
Thank you.
Phil Rotondo, Realtor
ERA Showcase Properties and Investments
Brevard County, Fl.
1-321-394-7878
mailto:phil@321property.com
I would be happy to work with you. In today's investment market, a CMA is just the beginning of successfully identifying and buying homes that will either resale quickly or bring the income needed to make the purchase feasible. Please give me a call 382-6562 or email me at: jean.birckhead@exprealty.com if you would like more information.
Definitely would love to speak with you in regards to doing CMA's as well as listing & selling properties. My partner and I touch firsthand a great market of buyers through our homeownership program and other sources. To get more information call and/or email me. I would like to find out more about your real estate business and how we can be an asset to your team.

Crystal Davis
I'm up for it! I've completed hundreds of CMA's and BPO's for Banks. I'm here at your service.

Feel free to call/text/email anytime!

Josh Miller
Realtor/Broker/HUD Certified
Re/Max of Greensboro
Multi-Million Dollar Producer
336-215-8019
JoshuaMillerRealty@Yahoo.com
Sure, if you ever need anything in the Jacksonville, FL area. Contact me through my profile.
Contact me at 336-303-0389 or submit the address and criteria to our house value site
Web Reference: http://triadhousevalue.com
Sure, if you ever need anything in the Raleigh area. Contact me through my profile.
- Kelly