General Area in 35215>Question Details

Bilingualgal, Other/Just Looking in 35215

Looking for Section 8 Rental Houses in Centerpoint/Clay/ Trussville, AL

Asked by Bilingualgal, 35215 Mon Aug 10, 2009

I'm looking for a Section 8 House to rent in the Centerpoint/Clay/Trussville area of Alabama. I would prefer a 3 BR/2BA if there is one, but will gladly accept less. Where could I find this information, please?

hi my fiancee is on section 8 and is pregnant and has a 4 year old and needs to move out by the 31st of this mounth and a place she was gonna have gave her the rap around saying the landlord will contact you and keeps doing it so shes gonna be homeless can you please help me know places in New Hampshire kinda close to Gilmanton New Hampshire to have a place and not be homeless thanks hope to hear from someone soon
im looking for a sec 8 house to rent in the b,ham,centeroint,roebuck area of alabama.I need at least 3 to 4br house with 2 bath room. i have to move out by the 1st of feb,2012..So as u can see i dont have a lot of time.
hello im looking for a 3bedroom 1.5 bath lg kitchen bath and room nice area eastside roebuck centerpoint will be nice i am on section 8 and have to be out bye dec.31,,merry christmas,,if u can;; would you please help me ,,thank you
I would like to talk to you about a property I have nearby. give me a call 205-244-0747.
Call Allied Property at 744-1006 and speak with Adrianne. They have section 8 rentals.
This is a good site to search for section 8 rentals …

Phone: (888) 525-0125