Looking at an house which is near 'Glenmore' area in Fremont CA. House is on to Blacow between Mowary and Thronton. How is this area, is?

Asked by Tipps, 94539 Sun Apr 29, 2012

this Rentable I think this area is 'Glenmore', but I do not find more details on how this area compared to 'Irvington' or 'Mission San Jose' area of Fremont.
Also there is a 'Cemetry; within .5 to .8 miles as seen from the Google maps.
This house is 25yrs old , single family 1500sqft 3bed/2bath house .
Is this an area 'Rentable' ?.

Answers

7
Brian Ripp, Agent, Fremont, CA
Sun Apr 29, 2012
As John mentioned - most every home is 'rental'. just depends on the monthly rent you are asking. Some people have issues with a cemetry in their site, but most feel if they can not see it from their home, it's okay.

There are many homes between Mowry and Thornton, but I believe you are referring to the cemetry on Central Ave. The elem. schools are good and some of these homes will go to Washington High and others will go to American High - both good schools. As for a rental investment-it's a great time to buy and there are many renters looking for nice homes. Buy it, update it, and rent it.

Brian

Real Estate & Property Management
Mohammasd Sa…, Home Buyer, Fremont, CA
Sun Nov 3, 2013
i am looking for a house same area
Hi Mohammad,
If you're referring to the Glenmore Area you get the Glenmore Elementary school that as an over all rating of 8 with an API score of high 800's to low 900's depending on which source you check from.
If a 900+ API school district matters to you then you would want to look for houses in the Brookvale, Warm Springs, Niles, Mission, Parkmont and Warwick division. I really good house came in the market this morning in the Brookvale area. Please, let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to help.
Flag Wed Nov 6, 2013
The Medford…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Thu May 10, 2012
Glenmoor is a great area and is certainly rentable. Rents will vary according to property condition and location. Interestingly, I own a rental property that backs up to a cemetery – the current tenant is extremely happy and loves the fact that the rear neighbors are so quiet. Some cultures don’t like to be close to a cemetery, but overall, it shouldn’t be an issue.
Brian Ripp, Agent, Fremont, CA
Sun Apr 29, 2012
Don't think it's needed on the disclosure, unless the home backs to it. Although, it's a good idea to mention anything that others might think would be an issue.
Tipps, , 94539
Sun Apr 29, 2012
Thanks for all the responses.
Yes I am talking about 'Cemetry' on central avenue.
Is this part of the disclosure when renting/selling/buying if its less than a mile away from house ?.
thanks
Ricky Ablaza, Agent, Milpitas, CA
Sun Apr 29, 2012
Hi Geek-muster,

To find out for yourself, go to http://www.buyorsellhomesinthebayareaca.com. Click on Market Insider. There you will get information on Market Analysis, Community Information, Schools, Compare 2 different areas/zipcodes and get Insider Tips. If you need more information, call (408-316-0793) or email (rpablaza@comcast.net).

The area on blacow between Mowry and Thornton is newer development, great neighborhood, great for rentals as it is low to mid income demographics. School ratings are - elementary (865 api), middle (851 api), high school (784 api)

John Juarez, Agent, Fremont, CA
Sun Apr 29, 2012
Every area is “rentable”. The amount of rent will vary. Glenmoor is one of Fremont’s jewels. Homes within the Glenmoor Homeowners Association pay a very affordable annual HOA fee and are subject to HOA rules and restrictions which have helped to maintain the high quality of the neighborhood. The homes were built in the late 1950’s and early 1960’s and are mostly single story homes are stipulated in the HOA rules. A notable exception is a small group of two story homes built in 1999 on the site of an old commercial development. Many of the original homes have been expanded and upgraded. Lots sizes are generally of ample size. Glenmoor is well located in mid-Fremont with easy access to commute routes and BART. Generally speaking, Glenmoor is a sought after area in which to live.