Ameerhamza, Other/Just Looking in Lahore Pakistan

Laurie Young was living in central Islip got charge Manslaughters is that not 2much? the crime she just Delay

Asked by Ameerhamza, Lahore Pakistan Sun Nov 23, 2008

Laurie young never wanted to kill her mom she just got a delay casue she was scared she helped her mom herself then she wanted to take her hospital she tried to help her by own and was planing to take her hospital at morning unfortunately she was not having rest from last 36 hours and went to sleep but when she woked up her mom was not more .. Her son was not wit her that day casue every wednesday he has to go living with his father ( Laurie Young's Ex boy friend ) according o court order
there are too many things behind this story if you ppl bring it up Laurie can get less punishment
here i just 1000 words to post option i cant post much here what i have seen that wednesday evening cause i am online friend of Laurie young and she was online with me and i was watching her on cam
any body want to know so just mail me at mile_stone21@yahoo.com with the subject of Laurie Young i ll reply ..and please help her that helpless girl other wise she ll die soon before any of punishment.

Answers

1
Fey421, Home Owner, New York
Tue Apr 24, 2012
Please help me contact my cousin Laurie who was abused by my Aunt Marlene.