Las Colinas/North Irving/South Coppell/Valley Ranch...

Asked by Chris Meisner, Flower Mound, TX Sun Oct 11, 2009

What is the property value for that area? Price per sq. foot? Potential?

Is owning a townhome in that area valuable?

Are 2 bed rooms and a second living room any less valuable than 3 bedrooms these days?

What would a 2000 sq. foot townhome in that area rent for?

Answers

2
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Wed Dec 2, 2009
I suggest 3 bed if you can get it. It can appeal to a different population of buyers/renters. I even see singles in 3bedroom places. Obviously there is a market for 2bed homes and even 1 bedroom homes, but 3/2 is standard.

2000sqft rent....?..depends on the place/quality/age/location. In Las Colinas and new, perhaps $1700/month or so.
Web Reference:  http://www.dfwSnapshot.com
Michael Russ…, , 75006
Sat Oct 24, 2009
Hi Chris, Between $1,500-$1,600 in coppell. These are 2005 year builds. In las colinas you have the older 70's build townhomes that rent cheaper. Las colinas and valley ranch have definitely had some high quality builds going up for well over $100 sq.f.t If you're looking to maximize upside I would recommend an 80's build single family in coppell at the right price of course. Look me up, I'm the servant. best of luck