Landlord/Rental property question

Asked by CMLHoldings, Bartlett, IL Mon Oct 6, 2008

I'm looking for a carpet store in the Schaumburg/NW Burb area that sells reasonably priced carpet for rental units.
Any suggestions are appreciated.

thanks

Answers

5
Lyn Sims, Agent, Schaumburg, IL
Mon Oct 6, 2008
Oddly enough I and a few landlords & sellers have gone to Home Depot and have had good luck. Good selection of newer styles besides the same old boring low pile. You might check them out.
Brandon Schu…, Agent, Western Springs, IL
Mon Oct 6, 2008
Call Jose Tejada. 708-296-0138. He supplies the carpeting for our condos in Schaumburg. Hawthorn Estates Condos.
Steve DeRien…, Agent, Schaumburg, IL
Tue Aug 7, 2012
It is always best to shop around. The Internet will provide you with a wealth of valuable information. It is important to ask the right questions and be specific about your application and expectations.
Sharon Hardi…, , Schaumburg, IL
Sat Dec 31, 2011
Many of my sellers have gotten their carpet at Luna Carpeting on Golf Rd in Schaumburg. Try Googling "Luna carpet Schaumburg".
Howard King, Agent, Schaumburg, IL
Mon Oct 6, 2008
I have used Al Irio the owner of Carpet One/ Carpet Values in Mt Prospect for over 30 years with great results. His # is 847-870-0227