General Area in 60193>Question Details

CMLHoldings, Real Estate Pro in Streamwood, IL

Landlord/Rental property question

Asked by CMLHoldings, Streamwood, IL Mon Oct 6, 2008

I'm looking for a carpet store in the Schaumburg/NW Burb area that sells reasonably priced carpet for rental units.
Any suggestions are appreciated.

thanks

Answers

5
Oddly enough I and a few landlords & sellers have gone to Home Depot and have had good luck. Good selection of newer styles besides the same old boring low pile. You might check them out.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 6, 2008
Call Jose Tejada. 708-296-0138. He supplies the carpeting for our condos in Schaumburg. Hawthorn Estates Condos.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 6, 2008
It is always best to shop around. The Internet will provide you with a wealth of valuable information. It is important to ask the right questions and be specific about your application and expectations.
Many of my sellers have gotten their carpet at Luna Carpeting on Golf Rd in Schaumburg. Try Googling "Luna carpet Schaumburg".
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 31, 2011
I have used Al Irio the owner of Carpet One/ Carpet Values in Mt Prospect for over 30 years with great results. His # is 847-870-0227