Ko Olina & the Disney Resort

Asked by Michael Hege, Kapolei, HI Thu Jun 12, 2008

Where the Disney resort is going to be built

Answers

3
Terrie Lynn…, , Kapolei, HI
Fri Aug 7, 2009
The Disney Resort will be built in th Ko Olina Area, near Kapolei. It is a resort community with the Marriot timeshare, Ihilani Resort, Ko Olina Golf Club, Roys Resturant, and both single family and townhomes. It on the Westside of the island of Oahu, with Kapolei being known as the second city.
Jay Oku, , Haleiwa, HI
Thu Jul 10, 2008
Aloha! You are looking in a terrific area. I am a mortgage broker on Oahu and have several clients in escrow in KoOlina and they are purchasing homes and condos for $3,000 - $50,000 less than the appraised values right now. If it is an equitable timeshare and you are planning to travel a lot and want the abiliy to use other properties in various states then a timeshare would suit your needs. My take is that with the Rail System going in within the next decade and the potential of Disney building their resort the future is bright for homebuyers in the KoOlina zone. Conversely I have other clients that purchased in 2005 and their values of decreased in value by about $30,000 - $60,000. But they are not too alarmed because with the future so bright in the area they are enjoying the lagoons, golf and Roys too much to care.

Let me know if you would like to get prequalified for financing. I have a long list of referrals for you if that is important to you. Aloha Jay 808-393-0707 jay@mortgage808.com
Michael Hege, Agent, Kapolei, HI
Thu Jun 12, 2008
Here is my blog about what's heading our way.

http://kapoleitoday.com/2008/05/29/ko-olina--the-disney-reso…