Is there anyone that can give me some info on the Oldham Farms area of Kansas City, MO? I am currently living in Memphis and looking for a BETTER city

Asked by Northerner_living_southern, Oldham Farms, Kansas City, MO Fri Apr 15, 2011

Memphis is by far the worse city I could have thought of living. So many gangs, and violence everywhere you look. I am not racist but my family and I are white and outnumberd considerably. My wife has found a house in Oldham Farms that she loves but we live so far away from KC that it's hard to know everything about the area and hoping I can get some advice to help our decision. So if there is anyone that can help it would be appriciated. Thanks

Answers

5
Ben Edsall, Agent, Kansas City, MO
Mon Apr 18, 2011
My office is just North of Oldham Farms, I am very familiar with it. Please feel free to call me and discuss your needs.

D. Ben Edsall
Broker
Turn-Key Properties LLC
816-313-8876
Domenic Zapp…, Agent, Gladstone, MO
Sat Apr 16, 2011
I am very familiar with the area as well. Feel free to contact me and I can send you some info. We can also discuss your needs and can explore other KC metro neighborhoods that may suit your needs as well.
dzappia@kc.rr.com

Domenic Zappia
Rick Howard, Agent, Belton, MO
Sat Apr 16, 2011
We have many areas homes in the area you have inquired about. There may be great discounts if you have some time to use. I have been in the Real Estate for over 35 yrs. We also have several diffirent lenders that can work with you on financing options. Give me a call to discuss your time frames, and other criteria that is of interest to you. The market is a buyers market as you probably are aware so give me call at 816-210-2282 or email rhoward@rhproperty4sale.com. Thanks
The Sherri O…, Agent, Blue Springs, MO
Sat Apr 16, 2011
I agree that area is very nice. Depending on what your wants and needs there are many great, affordable areas in Kansas City. If you would like to email or call me with what is important to you and your family, I would be happy to offer areas that you might want to look in.
Sherri Oaks
Web Reference:  http://www.sherrioaks.com
Elaine Hecke…, Agent, Columbia, MO
Fri Apr 15, 2011
Are you talking about Oldham Farms subdivision in Raytown? I grew up in Raytown and my mom still lives there. There are 3 homes currently for sale in that subdivision so I am wondering which one it is. That's a peaceful area with good highway access.

Why don't you either email me at eheckenkamp@gmail.com or give me a call at 816-805-4393 so we can talk about what you are looking for and your plans. I am a very experienced Realtor and would be more than happy to assist you! My website is http://heck.reeceandnichols.com if you want to check me out first!

Looking forward to hearing from you! Elaine Heckenkamp