Jennifer, Other/Just Looking in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Is there anyone looking to rent their home out in Palm Beach Gardens? My husband and i are looking for

Asked by Jennifer, Palm Beach Gardens, FL Mon Sep 29, 2008

an annual rental in this area. We have a baby, so we are looking for safe neighborhood . Thank you.

Answers

6
Hello Jennifer,

We do offer fully furnished luxury rentals and may be able to help you with your search for a longer term rental in the Palm Beach Gardens area.

All of our properties are fully equipped and ready to move in on a moments notice, as they are usually offered as luxury vacation rentals.

Please have a look at one of the properties which may suit your needs perfectly and would in fact be available for a long term rental via this link: http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p98947

Please feel free to contact POSHPADZ Luxury Properties directly on 561-768-3137 or via email at poshpadz@hotmail.com should you have any questions or wish to arrange an appointment for a first hand look at this particular property.

Kindest regards,

Kaylyn & Gary

POSHPADZ Luxury Property & Concierge Services
Tel: 561-768-3137
Hi Jennifer, we have a beautiful home for rent / sale.
Located in a friendly neighborhood, close to the gardens mall, dowtown at the gardens.
Rated A schools.
5 bed, 3 baths, 2 car garage, oversize pool and spa backing up to the preserve. 3025 under air.
Rent $2800/month. Sale price $495,000
If you would like a tour or more information, please give me a call. Paulina 5613794660
Jennifer,

If, you are still looking for a rental property in Palm Beach Gardens - I would be happy to pull some properties up on the MLS and e-mail them to you. This will save you alot of time and gas!!! Call me at your convenience, to let me know what monthly payment will fit in your budget, the area of Palm Beach Gardens you prefer and if you would like a 2, 3 or 4 bedroom home, condo, townhouse, exactly what you want.... Plenty to choose from.....

Call me anytime 8am - 8pm / 7 days a week - Kimberly Kirkman (561) 312-1814
Jennifer:

Didn't know if you maybe still in rental market.

We currently have a 3 Bedroom/ 2.r Bath Divosta Carmel home available in Oaks East community.

Very quiet-Gated development.

Available October 14, 2008 for yearly lease of $2000.00/mth. FLS Required.

All appliances/2 car garage and enclosed screened pool. All yard & pool maint. paid by owner.

Rick
(704)553-9362 or (704)644-9827
Hi Jennifer-
There is quite a bit available, depending on the specifics of course.

Just give me a call and we'll get the process started.
Are you looking for a single-family home, townhouse or condo? What is your budget.

My team will be glad to help you find the ideal lease.

Let me know if we could be of assistance.
Herman Chang, Real Estate Pro in Palm Beach Gardens, FL