Is there any truth to the rumor that 9 Derringer may be going into foreclosure?

Asked by Pd, Staten Island, NY Sun Jun 28, 2009

Answers

4
Heather Dacc…, , Monmouth County, NJ
Sun Jun 28, 2009
Hi PD,
I also checked the Monmouth County Clerks Office online and there is no foreclosure lien filed.

Heather Daccurso
Weichert Realtors
Office: 732-577-0440
Email: heather@heatherdaccurso.com
Pamela El-Gh…, Agent, Manalapan, NJ
Sun Jun 28, 2009
Hi Pd,
The tax records do not indicate this.
Pamela El-Ghoul
Weichert Realtors
732-577-0440
karen westpy, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Thu Nov 19, 2009
Go to the web-site foreclosure.com and check pre-foreclosures list, bankruptcy list and sheriff sale or go to the Monmouth county sheriff sale list or call Howell township at 732-938-4500 ask for sheriff sales number in Freehold cause I am not sure of the number off hand; what you are asking is public knowledge and with a little research you will find out the answer yourself! Keep in mind that foreclosures can take years and there are a lot of twists and turns people could easily save their own home especially in this market; I think it is best to check out the sheriff sales and look for the houses that are already foreclosed on and bank owned these homes will say bought for 100.00. but do not quote me on this. Call me and I will find you a home that has no history or heart ache. There are a lot of listings we want to sell at good prices without the head aches. If you choose a foreclosure call the bank or another agent cause I will not sell foreclosures. my cell is 732-995-7633
Francesca Pa…, Agent, Manasquan, NJ
Mon Jun 29, 2009
Pd,

While the MLS data indicates "no curent forclosure proccedings" have been instituted, the actual sales prices vs. price paid is suspect, therefore, most diligent realtors willl seek outside sources to confirm actuial circumstancs in an effort to avoid a sales that "falls through" due to foreseeable circumstrances and unfortunatly this all too commonplace in today's marekt.

Love and Peace,
Francesca Patrizio,Rea;ltor, ePro
Francesca@PatrizioRE.com
732.606.2931 (24/7)
Web Reference:  http://www.PatrizioRe.com