General Area in Orlando>Question Details

Angela, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

Is there an investor-friendly agent that could send me a list of cash sales in the Orlando area in the past 120 days? Need agent who thinks different.

Asked by Angela, Orlando, FL Thu Aug 18, 2011

Answers

14
Angela,
I am an investor friendly broker. I work with quite a few investors and each have their own twist as to how to make real estate work for them. Your query was about how many homes sold all cash in the last 4 months in Orlando for homes there were 767 sold for cash of the 1629 sold. For condos - the records show 56 of 612 which makes me wonder if these are being reported accurately. For townhomes - 54 of 164 total, There were 3 of 11 Villas sold for cash as well.

I hope that helps. Feel free to contact me if you want assistance.

Ken Anderson
ApexOne Realty, Inc
321-246-3190
ken@ken4u.com
http://www.apexonerealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 18, 2011
Hi Angela,

There have been 4584 all cash sales in Orange and Osceola Counties in the past 120 days. If you want an excel spreadsheet of them, then click on my picture and contact me. Include info on what you have in mind.

Cheers, Mark
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 18, 2011
Angela,

If you can be more specific...I'd be more than happy to help.
Email me!
Carol Bauza
Keller Williams Advantage II Realty
carol@carolshome.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 18, 2011
sure I can do that

send the request to alan@frontlinefloridarealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 18, 2011
Anglea

I am a CIAS - Certified Investor Agent Specialist and would be happy to work with you. Just drop me an email and i will get the intormation right over to you. If you visit my website you can see my various videos that go into detail about how i can help you.

Tom
Web Reference: http://www.taprealtor.info
I am a Certified Investment Agent Specialistâ„¢ (CIAS) in Orlando. I will help you attain your investment goals with solid research and advice if I know a bit more about your financial objectives. Contact me at 407-766-6777 or DutchBoyHomes@gmail.com (No Obligation).
I will do it if you sign a buyers agreement to buy all your properties from me, I will go way outside the box to help you email me at Rob.Huth@realliving.com Thank You for the opportunity
Angela,

If You want to buy investments, especially for flips, cutting 4 agent commissions in between the two sales will eat at Your profits in a big way. Check out sellmyhouse.com and ask them about buying investment properties in Florida, which is their state of speciality.

Mr Credit
Angela,

I am a Realtor serving Brevard County. There was over 3000 cash sale in the past 120 days in Brevard. If you are interested in more information. Please contact me and I would be happy to help you in Brevard County.

Cynthia White Realtor 321.652.1974 direct
EXIT ISLAND & BEACH REALTY

Sign up on my website for free: http://cwhite.islandandbeachteam.com

Do you have family or friends that are buying or selling?

I welcome all referral.
We have no idea who was cash sales, only the sales price!
Call me at 407-929-9674 and we will taklk about the details
Hi Angela,

Are you offering services to those cash buyers? If something that cash buyers might be interested in, please send me a note so I can forward it to my buyers. Otherwise, glad to assist you if you want to send me an email to rtressler@tcatrealty.com

Rick
Web Reference: http://www.tcatrealty.com
What do you mean by "different"? If you mean: "prepared to submit a bunch of low ball offers which will never be accepted" then you're probably looking for a "newbie agent"?
Sure I can send you all of them, but considering 50%+ of the market are all cash sales, that will be alot of useless data. What are your investment objectives and goals.....what is the actual question you are hoping the list of cash sales answer will give you?

There's something different, getting to know what your investment goals are before throwing out product that you may not have any interest in.