Is there a Summerlin North and a Summerlin South , or is the whole area called Summerlin ? I noticed a lot of reference to Summerlin South .

Asked by Don, 89128 Sat Oct 3, 2009

Answers

3
Roberta LaRo…, , Las Vegas, NV
Sat Oct 3, 2009
Hi Don,

The whole area is known as Summerlin, and actually you missed one, there's a Summerlin West, as well. Summerlin is 22,500 acres and broken into those 3 master plans. North & West are in the City of Las Vegas, while South is part of unincorporated Clark County.

Those master plans are also broken into a number of smaller communities and some within them as separate entities from the master plan I've marked here with a +.

Summerlin North

The Arbors
The Canyons
The Crossing
The Hills
The Hills South
The Pueblo
The Trails
+Sun City Summerlin

Summerlin West

The Paseos
The Vistas

Summerlin South

Summerlin Centre
The Gardens
The Mesa
Ridgebrook
The Ridges
The Willows
+Red Rock Country Club
+Siena

I sometimes have to chuckle a bit when someone says "I'm interested in a home in Summerlin", simply because it's a well known name and they don't realize the size. I tell them I think they may want to narrow that down just a bit, it covers a lot of territory.

Hope that helps, and I have a map if you should need it.

Roberta
Web Reference:  http://RobertaLaRocca.com
Team Tiffee, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sun Mar 22, 2015
Roberta is correct.

Craig Tiffee
Real Estate Masters, LLC.
TCM Law
(702) 785-8240
CraigSells702@gmail.com
http://www.CraigSells702.com
, ,
Fri Mar 13, 2015
My colleague below is 100% correct. Those are the sub division names if you would. In short the names the original builders placed on certain areas as to define north, south, east and west.

The thing to keep in mind is that Summerlin is simply a name. The area known as Summerlin is located within the confines of the Clark County and the City of Las Vegas.

I hope this helps.

Becky Cordova
702-612-1584