Looking, Other/Just Looking in Emperor Estates, Queen...

Is there a Pool and/or a Rec Center in Emperor Estates?

Asked by Looking, Emperor Estates, Queen Creek, AZ Mon Aug 15, 2011

Answers

3
Emperor Estates is a nice neighborhood in Queen Creek but does not offer a Community Pool nor a Recreational Center. It does offer common area parks with play grounds and there are a few neighborhoods close by that do offer the community pool. Those closest would be Power Ranch and Cortina.

Of the 13 homes currently listed in Emperor Estates, 5 do not have contract, nor do they offer a private pool. The other 8 are short sales with offers currently submitted to the bank. 2 of those offer private pools.
Emperor Estates has common area with play sets but does not have a Community Pool and or Recreation center. Most of the homes were built by Pulte and Pulte is thought of fairly high by the industry.

Emperor Estates currently has 13 homes for sale ranging from $105,900 to $199,000.

A few around that might offer the Pool etc would be Power Ranch, Seville, Ironwoood and Johnson Ranch to name a few.

Arizona Homes for Sale by a Guy from Iowa
Web Reference: http://www.McVinua.com
Hello!
Emperor Estates is a wonderful neighnborhood in the heart of Queen Creek, but there is no community pool. There are only a couple of community pool neighborhoods in Queen Creek and San Tan Valley. If I can help you with those, please don't hesitate to ask as I am as near as your telephone or computer. I live, work and volunteer here and love it!