General Area in 89123>Question Details

Dealseeker, Home Buyer in 89123

Is "Vistana" @ 7123 S Durango a well run condo? The HOA fees don't seem to bad. Anbody know if their HOA has a decent reserve fund

Asked by Dealseeker, 89123 Sun Nov 8, 2009

and what the HOA covers?
It seems you can get a decent 2 bedroom / 2 bath for around 60K @ the moment...anybody familiar with "VISTANA"

i L O V E Vegas!!!!

I've managed a few within the community in the past. I have never had any complaints from any of our tenants regarding the community and or its safety etc.

I have always had good luck with this community. From what it appears it seems to be run fine.

I cant comment on the HOA reserves etc as I do not know. Everything else seems good.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Becky Cordova
I will have a one=bedroom one story condo opening soon. Very conserative on utiliies due to direction facing sun in the afternoon. Also has one car garage, fireplace, patio, ceiling fans, storage room...600+ sq ft with all appliances. will consider selling. You can contact me at 404-432-8779.
Hi DealSeeker,

There are a few Condos that are available in the Vistana Subdivision. You can use my website to search for them or just give me your email and i will forward them to you. I sold one of the first Vistana conds along time ago. I know the development well, let me know if I can help. I havent heard of any problems with the Hoa. When you purchase, you are going to get a copy of the Hoa Budget, so you know.

Paul Arroyo
Merit Realty
Yes,I am familiar with area
The HOA covers management,ground,water , sewer and recrecreationa areas.There are 3 pools,tennis courts,club house and exircise room as well as gate with security guard.There are two different Management companies that manage in Vistana-RMI management and Vistana HOA.About 7123 S.Durango Unir 210 ,property is already in contingent status which means went under contract with buyer.
If you need more information please call me@702 292 1156
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 8, 2009