Is it possible to buy a house with a credit score of 588?

Asked by Arobinson, 93274 Sat Apr 28, 2012

Answers

4
Robert Chome…, , San Diego, CA
Sun Apr 29, 2012
Yes but it will be a much easier process and you will get a better rate if you can get you credit score to 620. There are often may quick changes that can be done to your credit to bump your score up quickly. Give me a call if you would like to discuss.

Rob,
858-922-7899
Steven Murray, Agent, Visalia, CA
Sun Apr 29, 2012
There are lenders that can help you. Feel free to go to my website via my profile. I have a direct link to a lender that may be able to help you. Every situation is different the mortgage company is local as well.
Jacques Ambr…, Agent, Forest Hills, NY
Sat Apr 28, 2012
More than likely if you do .find financing it will be at a higher interest rate
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Apr 28, 2012
Most lenders prefer 640, but there may be some willing to work less; however there are other factors besides credit that determine mortgage qualification, such as income, debt, etc.; therefore for a personalized answer visit with any licensed loan officer; be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.