Is anyone familiar with a real estate investor called Champion Homes located in Brooklyn?

Asked by deemohammad, Brooklyn, NY Tue Mar 5, 2013

I am selling my home and would like a list of legimate investors in the BK area.

Answers

2
Luke Constantino’s answer
Luke Constan…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Wed Mar 6, 2013
No, but I do know these places buy at an extremely low price and are for people of desperate measures.

A good Realtor will get you top dollar for your property at a small nominal fee (5-6%)
You can come to my office have a coffee and we can discuss what route you should go on selling your property... No obligation.

Give me a call anytime!

Luke Constantino
Coldwell Banker Reliable
(212) 300-3919 lukeconstantino@gmail.com
7428 5th Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11209
Kathryn Lilly, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Mar 5, 2013
Most "Investers" will pay at least 20-30% below market value for a typical house in any given neighborhood.
If you want to sell your home ask 3 brokers that specialise in your neighborhood to give you a market value and list with the one that you feel most comfortable with, the one with most experience, that works full time in the business and that you feel is working for you.
For most home owners to negotiate directly with an "investor" is like sending a child to negotiate getting across the country.
Please feel free to call me if you need some clarification.
Kathryn Lilly
Realty on the Greene, LLC
718-858-7600