Is Vail a family friendly area? I work from home so schools, community pool and other family activities are high on my list.

Asked by dorist, Vail, AZ Thu May 16, 2013

Answers

3
thesailor, Home Seller, Vail, AZ
Mon Sep 2, 2013
My wife works from home at least 3 days a week. Vail is an excellent place to live, . . small town atmosphere, and it is safe, quiet, and a beautiful area with the Rincon mountains and it's foothills all around. There is hiking in the Cienega Creek Riparian area, and Colossal Cave is only miles 4 or 5 down the road where there is hiking, picnicking, camping, horseback riding, etc, etc. Bicycling is a joy out here in this area also. The schools are the best.
Kat Tyree, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Wed Jun 26, 2013
I home office much of the time also, Dorist. A pleasant environment to live in is very important to me, and I choose Vail/Corona de Tucson, because of the nature that surrounds me, quick access to I-10 when I need to go to Tucson, and the quiet. Vail schools are currently the top rated large district in the entire state of Arizona! Community pools are not available unless you choose the Rita Ranch subdivision, a large family friendly area close by, which includes the area groceries, banks and all the other conveniences you will need. Because of the excellent churches and schools, there are many activities close. I recommend Vail for families!

It would be my pleasure to help, if you are in need of an exceptional, experienced Realtor to help.

Please call.

Kat Tyree, Associate Broker
Long Realty Co.
TucsonKat@gmail.com
520-730-5540
Robin Willis, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Thu May 16, 2013
I live in Vail to and also work from home. Vail is a little bit remote so the schools out here hold a lot of different get-togethers and family nights and my children have enjoyed those. We also drive in to Tucson for activities sometimes (15 minute drive to Tucson from Vail).

As far as I know there is only one community pool in the Vail area and that is in Rita Ranch at Purple Heart Park. Of course, I am referring to public pools. There are actually other community pools but those are usually restricted to members of a certain HOA.

Regarding the schools, all the schools in Vail are A-rated at this time. I would encourage you to explore schools in Vail and in the Tucson area using this website to compare if you are considering moving here: http://www.greatschools.org/.

Also, if you are moving here and need an excellent real estate broker and someone who knows the area personally, I'd like to offer you my services in that area. I can be reached at (520) 481-3695 or click on my photo for more info.
Web Reference:  http://www.greatschools.org/