General Area in Ranger>Question Details

Jennifer Coo…, Home Buyer in Ringgold, GA

Is Ranger, GA a good place to live???

Asked by Jennifer Cooke, Ringgold, GA Fri Mar 7, 2014

My husband and I have been finding a lot of homes in Ranger, GA we like. However these prices are so low that it makes me think perhaps Ranger, GA is a bad place to live??? Can anyone give me any input on Ranger, GA? Grocery stores, schools, restaurants, shopping, crime rate, etc??? Any input at all!

Ranger is the township that all of Talking Rock Creek Resort calls "Post Office." Most of the listings you see are probably in our gated community. Talking Rock Creek community is centered at Gordon, Pickens, Gilmer and Murray county corners. Convenient to Chattanooga, Cartersville, Marietta, Canton, Jasper, Ellijay areas. The gated community maintains roads, 2 pools, community building and Trout Lodge for owners use for events. Talking Rock Creek borders on east and Carter's Lake on north. The schools are some of the best and actually draw some residents to live here. My husband and I love living here and enjoying the mountain lifestyle. What do you hope to find in a home and new location?