Is Park Lane Fremont a good investment?

Asked by Supriya, Fremont, CA Sun Aug 26, 2007

I bought a 3 bed 3.5 bath corner townhome in Park Lane fremont in April. I see prices elsewhere in Fremont have fallen down since April , though Park Lane builders have increased comparable properties prices by around 15k. Is this still a good investment?

Answers

9
Barry Ripp, Agent, Fremont, CA
Thu Dec 18, 2008
YES, that area is a good investment. I was born and raised in Fremont, (living and working here for over 40 years). That location has several advantages too. Close to Central Park, and the new water park that's opening in spring, schools and parks and more. Home prices go up and go down, that's not an accurate reflection of the quality of an area. Home prices will be up again.

I hope you enjoy your new townhouse in Park Lane.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
~ Barry Ripp
Web Reference:  http://www.barryripp.com
Soumya, Home Buyer, 94555
Mon Jan 25, 2010

I am also looking to purchase a condo in the park lane west community. I drove around the place and realized that there is a cemetery located just behind this community on the irvington ave. Will this have a negative effect on the resale value of the home? Please let me know.

Also, if any of you already own a home in this community...i will be glad if you can give some feedback on good\negative aspects of these homes

Soumya
Vatamin, Both Buyer And Seller, 94582
Thu Dec 18, 2008
Yeh, Hyundai used car salesmen always say what they are selling are the best.

Supriya must have already got his/her best answer over the past 4 months.
Aas212, Home Buyer, Fremont, CA
Tue Dec 16, 2008
Hi Supriya, I am considering buying a townhome in that community. How is your experience so far living int he community? How has the builder been to work with so far?
MrBurns, Home Buyer, San Francisco, CA
Wed May 14, 2008
Hi..how do u like living here? we are thinking about buying a townhome here. please let me know your thoguths. It would be very helpful.
Ko, Home Buyer,
Thu Jan 24, 2008
We moved in on Oct 07, the builder dropped prices in Dec 07 by $15k. I guess I cannot ask builder for money back.
The Hagley G…, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Sun Aug 26, 2007
Location, location, location....and you're in a good one.
Web Reference:  http://www.cindihagley.com
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Sun Aug 26, 2007
I would agree with Ed, Park Lane is a greal location and will appreciate in time. Just hang in there and your investment will be fine.
Web Reference:  http://pamwinterbauer.com
#1, , San Francisco Bay Area
Sun Aug 26, 2007
Great location. You'll do fine if you hang in there. I am seeing builders raising prices and playing around with incentives and upgrades to stimulate buyer interest. Keep your eye on comparable sales and don't pay too close attention to what builders are doing with sales prices.