Is Millburn to Maplewood and Tenafly to Bergenfield a good analogy. I need to understand how Maplewood compares to Millburn. Thank u for your input!!!

Asked by Helen Mah, Fort Lee, NJ Mon Sep 26, 2011

Answers

4
Tom Waddell, Agent, Maplewood, NJ
Mon Oct 24, 2011
Here is a link they may help you. You can compare two towns side by side. Have fun with it! http://www.midtowndirectmoves.com/listing/moving.htm
Tom Waddell, Agent, Maplewood, NJ
Mon Oct 24, 2011
It really depends on your specific needs. Here is a website that may help answer most if not all of your questions. Midtowndirectmoves.com All of these towns are very desirable.
Alex Silberm…, Agent, Short Hills, NJ
Mon Sep 26, 2011
Not at all, actually. This is a very complex answer and putting it in a paragraph or five will miss a great deal of nuance. Call me at your convenience so we can really give you all the details. 973/219-9200.
adelmad, Home Seller, Millburn, NJ
Wed Feb 26, 2014
I've lived in MIllburn for 10+years. Both Maplewood and Millburn are wonderful communities. Close to the city, well served by public transportation and somewhat diverse. Maplewood, Village, the town's center is charming and functional and I wish Millburn's Main street area had the same feeling and as many fun places to go.

But for me, and with taxes as high as they are in both communities, the superiority of Millburn's school system makes it an easy choice.