Im looking for some SFR's for purchase in/ around Mooresville, NC.

Asked by Steven Muller, Los Angeles, CA Sun Apr 21, 2013

Im an all cash investor who's recently bought a few homes In the Mooresville area. My partner is excellent at rehab so we do keep the properties for long term appreciation. I see the market has moved up recently. Where can we still get good "spreads" on homes to rehab in up and coming areas?.. Gastonia?. Statesville? Not crazy about either but open to advice on these or OTHER places......Thank you.

Answers

8
Rhonda Bowles, Agent, Mooresville, NC
Mon Nov 4, 2013
Steven, Kannapolis is an area that still has great deals. Kannapolis has been appreciating well for some time now and still has plenty of room to move up with the North Carolina Research Campus continuing to grow and expand in the city.
Johnny Allen, Agent, Terrell, NC
Tue Oct 29, 2013
We work with investors and research points to Charlotte for the best return and largest inventory. Occasionally there may be a home in Troutman (NW of Mooresville). Good luck!
Durhamfarmho…, Home Seller, Mooresville, NC
Tue May 7, 2013
I am a small-time investor in Statesville area. I have 6 houses (5 single family, 1 two family (7 units)) that I am interested in selling as I am getting ready to relocate from area. All have been rehabbed since purchase and six units are currently occupied. Cumulative rent is $2884/month for the six units occupied. I am in process of finishing last unit (apt in 2-family) and that will generate an additional $400-$500/month. I am looking to get $185,000 for all six houses completely finished and occupied. Taxes for all six houses are $1600 annually. All houses are located in same area. I have another property in Mooresville that I would be willing to sell also. If you would like any additional info, please let me know.

John Costigan
704-746-2574
Durhamfarmhouse@AOL.com
Jackie Young, Agent, Mooresville, NC
Mon Apr 22, 2013
I have a lot of family in the Charlotte/Lake Norman areas who are real estate investors so I'm very familiar with good areas to invest in with good cap rates as well. I would love to work with you guys! Feel free to give me a call or email me, and I can send you different options. Let me know! :)

Jackie Young
Email: jackieyoung@kw.com
http://jackieyoung.kwrealty.com
Dale Robbins, Agent, Mooresville, NC
Mon Apr 22, 2013
Hi Steve,

I would love to work with you and create a long term working releationship. I am a Mooresville native and very fimiliar with the surrounding area. Please fill free to give me a call anytime. Also please visit my website and check out the section on investing and the addtional training I have completed to ensure our success. http://www.dalerobbinsrealty.com

Dale Robbins ABR® ePRO® SFR BPOR CDPE® SPS®
Owner / Broker / Realtor®
Licensed in North and South Carolina
NC Lic # 219851
SC Lic # 71327
Corinne Deuel, Agent, Mooresville, NC
Mon Apr 22, 2013
Steven,
My daughter is relocating to the LA area for work in June/July. Do you have any affordable rentals available within a half hr of LA, safe area, that would work for three young professionals on a budget?
Corinne Deuel, RE/MAX Executive at the Lake, cdreamchaser@aol.com
Tell her to log onto westside rentals.. Santa Monica has affordable shockingly as there's rent control there. Brentwood not as much but safe and gorgeous...Westwood by UCLA great as well.. Let me know how she makes out!
Flag Sun Jul 21, 2013
Corinne Deuel, Agent, Mooresville, NC
Mon Apr 22, 2013
Happy to help and earn your business! Email me at cdreamchaser@AOL.com. Visit my website, http://WWW.viewmooresvillehomes.com to get started.
Corinne Deuel, RE/MAX Executive at the Lake
Cristina Gro…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Sun Apr 21, 2013
Feel free to email me at cristinag@lakenormanrealty.com

I can send you all options in the area! Have a grea night.