Im a little behind in rent and landlord went for possession being disabled do i have any extra rights?

Asked by Teri, Bensalem, PA Tue Aug 7, 2012

Im a bit behind in rent and a month ago landlord went fir a judgement we paid a big chunk of the back payment but now we recieved a possession notice that they are going for. I collect ssd and i am wondering do disability people have any extra rights or different angels that i can do?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Marsha Straka, Agent, Langhorne, PA
Mon Jan 7, 2013
You could apply for section 8 housing with the Bucks Co. Housing Authority. They may be able to help you with your monthly payment or direct you to someone who can help. Also you can google landlord/tenant rights to see what the law is. Many landlords have no choice but to evict because they usually have a mortgage on the house and need your rent to pay for that or they will go into forclosure and loose the house and ruin their credit Good luck..I hope this helps.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
General Area in Bensalem Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more