Gary Summer, Both Buyer and Seller in 32836

I would like to know more info about the Isle of Hancock community. What would be a better deal there, new home or resale? Any hidden closing costs?

Asked by Gary Summer, 32836 Wed Jul 4, 2012

Answers

3
Andrew Phili…, Agent, Winter Garden, FL
Thu Jul 4, 2013
Hi Gary:

I have a property listed personally on the same Lake Hancock if you are looking for water front
at 14556 Avenue of the Rushes, Winter Garden FL 34787. I would be happy to assist you. As well as email you soon relivant s properties that match your criteria. Isles of Lake Hancock also
has s separate slolam course that is an additional cost also referred to as the "Ski Club" membership.
I would be happy to discuss this further.

There is also Sumer Lake a community attached located just outside of the gates of Isle of Lake Hancock which is at a different price point. I am undoubtedly knowledgeable in this market and happy to assist you in your evaluation.
My office number is 407-574-5780. I look forward to hearing from you.

Andrew
Broker Dave, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sun Jul 15, 2012
Gary,

Don't know if you have made any contact with a local agent in the Windermere / Winter Garden area or received any answers to your questions so thought I might could help.

My wife and I are both Realtors and this is one of the areas we specialize.

Within the community of Isles of Lake Hancock you have a mix of existing home resales and vacant lots for to-be-builds. Currently there are 2 resales and 1 lot for sale in the community.

Around the same lake, Lake Hancock, you have 2 other communities that offer waterfront with new homes and existing and another we just received the heads up about that is going to have a marina.

You can contact me through Trulia by viewing my profile. Hold your mouse pointer over my picture and in the pop up look for a link view my profile and click.

Broker Dave & Patty
GRI, ePRO, REPM, CDPE, GREEN
Alison Hillm…, , San Francisco, CA
Fri Jul 6, 2012
Hi Gary-

Here is some information about the area, hope this helps a bit! I would contact a Pro in the area to learn more specifics.

http://www.trulia.com/property/3073643261--Isles-Of-Lake-Han…

Here is a link to the Pro's in the area:

http://www.trulia.com/voices/directory/34787---54439

Have a great weekend,
Ali, Community Manager