I would like to find someone who specialize in negotiating loan reduction in sacramento. Please help!

Asked by Jennifer, Sacramento, CA Fri Aug 8, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Erin Stumpf…, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Tue Aug 19, 2008
Verdeo Funding has a new Mortgage Modification department. They do charge a fee for their services. You can contact Sean Krause at Verdeo at 916-205-9294.
Web Reference:  http://www.erinattardi.com
0 votes
Jim Walker, Agent, Carmichael, CA
Sat Aug 9, 2008
Web sites for Acorn and Loan Safe.org are below:



This is not an endorsement. I do find Moe Bedards' Loan Safe.org site to be very interesting reading.
0 votes
Alex Amaro, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Fri Aug 8, 2008
I do not do this directly but I have some clients that were surprisingly successful recently with someone I know. Please contact me through my website or email alex(at)alexamaro.com.
Web Reference:  http://www.alexamaro.com
0 votes
Sue Archer R…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Fri Aug 8, 2008
I have done that for clients, but I guess it depends on your circumstances. If you have a hardship situation then it's possible to renegotiate your loan or complete a short sale. BUT if you have more than one lender, or , or, or.....please explain your circumstances to see if you could qualify with your lender, or with the new economic recovery programs for some help.
Web Reference:  http://www.suearcher.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more