TA, Renter in Atlanta, GA

I will be moving to Miami soon from Atlanta, are there any good, safe and quiet apartments in this area?

Asked by TA, Atlanta, GA Sun Nov 27, 2011

I'm in my early 20's and looking for a fresh start away from family. I need a neighborhood that has good schools, that is pretty quiet and friendly. Would anyone recommend this area?

Answers

11
Hans-Juergen…, , Coconut Grove, FL
Thu Mar 15, 2012
Wynwood is close to Design District, Midtown and the new 'hot' area around Biscayne. Since you look for an apartment, look for a good condominium with high security standards. I will be pleased to show
you fitting offers, but I would need more details about your kid's orientations, your lifestyle and your budgets. Please write me: HansKlemmRE@gmail.com. Best to you. Hans
Hans-Juergen…, , Coconut Grove, FL
Thu Mar 15, 2012
Maylin Vazq…, Agent, MIAMI, FL
Tue Mar 13, 2012
Welcome to Miami ................................... Will be a pleasure for me to help you find the best apartment for you in a great neighborhood. Just contact me.
Thank you
Maylin Vazquez
The Keyes Company Realtors
Aventura Fl 33180
maylinvazquez@gmail.com
Rebeca Caste…, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Fri Dec 9, 2011
Hi TA,

Welcome to Miami! There are many great neighborhoods in Miami - it all depends on what you are looking for. If you want action, then Miami Beach or Downtown/Brickell may suit your style. If you want something that's more family oriented, then Coral Gables or Pinecrest are your likely suspects. Of course, there are other factors to consider i.e. work commute, budget, lifestyle, etc.

Give me a call. I'm happy to discuss.

Rebeca
305.600.8493
Marc Cooper, , Miami, FL
Sun Nov 27, 2011
south miami...u will really enjoy it
Yamile Espin…, Agent, MIAMI, FL
Sun Nov 27, 2011
I have lived in the southeast florida area for more than 30 years and i can recommend all the communities listed in my website: http://www.miamigrandrealty.com All of the communities I market are the most recommended for a young family. Feel free to browse through it. contact me with any questions.
Raisa Araya, Agent, DORAL, FL
Sun Nov 27, 2011
In Miami you can find good school area for your family, but you need to work with your own agent. Get one and good luck.
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Sun Nov 27, 2011
TA,

there are a variety of family friendly communities available in Miami, but traffic tends to be bad. Where are you going to be working? Base where you want to live on that!

Ann
Marcelo daSi…, Agent, Miami, FL
Sun Nov 27, 2011
I am a 7 yr resident and promoter of the Edgewater area.
This is a great community where most people work 9-5, yet also enjoy out of work activities near-by.
Send me an email with your preferred budget, and I would be happy to reply back with a list of properties for you to consider.
Marcelo C daSilva
Lic RE Agent
HB Roswell Realty
mdasilva@hbroswell.com
Andre Shambl…, Agent, Miami, FL
Sun Nov 27, 2011
Hi! There are various areas that may interest you based on the criteria mentioned. If i were you I'd consider working exclusively with a real estate agent who can assist you with your real estate needs. Give us a call to discuss. You can also visit the website http://www.MiamiFreeHomeInfo.com to
search Miami area rentals and communities.

Andre
Keller Williams
786-704-8482
Gustavo Diliz, Agent, Aventura, FL
Sun Nov 27, 2011
Aventua is a very good place, near Malls, express ways and supermarkets
All depends up to how much you wish to pay and how many bedrooms you will need. You can email me or call me at 3055254743 or gudiliz516@gmail.com.
Gustavo Diliz
Yaffe International Realty.