I want to refinance my house is located in euless. Can i get tax credit of house at the end of the year.?

Asked by manandharsunita, Euless, TX Thu Aug 30, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Don Groff, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Sep 13, 2012
You can write off some of the closing costs depending on how your loan is structured. You should consult a CPA for additional information on what you can and cannot write off. Not sure if that answers your question or not.

Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o 512.669.5599 m 512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com | http://www.AustinListed.com
Web Reference:  http://www.AustinListed.com
0 votes
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Fri Aug 31, 2012
Tax credit ? Unconfirmed what you are asking recommend to speak direct with CPA you does your tax returns.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer

Follow me on Facebook
0 votes
Kim Nwachukwu, Agent, Irving, TX
Fri Aug 31, 2012
What tax credit are you thinking about? If you asking about whether or not you can claim as deductions on your 2012 tax return, the 2012 interest on your loan, and the 2012 taxes you pay against the house, the answer is "yes you can if the property os your homestead". If the property is rental property you should ask your accountant.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more