I want to move to Philadelphia but I am not interested in the rowhouses or twin houses. I'm born and raised in Ohio and our homes are not

Asked by Unspecified, Philadelphia, PA Mon Jan 20, 2014

connected. I prefer to have my own driveway, front yard and backyard. Is there any places in Philadelphia that offer those 3 things?

Answers

8
Joshua Stein, Agent, Conshohocken, PA
Thu Jan 23, 2014
Homes of this type can be found all around the City of Philadelphia and of course in the surrounding suburbs.

I'd be happy to meet with you to review all of your home needs and discuss properties that may be right for you.

Joshua Stein, ABR®, e-Pro®
REALTOR®
Coldwell Banker Preferred – Conshohocken

Office: (610) 828-9558 * Cell: (215) 866-8030
Direct: (484) 270-1165 * Fax: (215) 999-5894
Email: jstein@cbpref.com
Web: http://www.joshuasteinhomes.com
Blog: http://jsteinhomes.wordpress.com/

PA License #RS317975
Susan Breault, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Wed Jan 22, 2014
Welcome to Philly,

Yes we have single homes with all the items your looking for and they are in Phila. Northeast Philly has many single homes and a short commute to Center City.
Also, Bucks and Montgomery Counties offer single homes and a short commute to Center City Phila. All the benefits of the suburbs, with the short commute to the city.
Shoot me a email and I can send you photos and information on these homes. I am a no pressure and no stress, Realtor.

Kind Regards,
Sue Breault
Keller Williams Real Estate
sbreault415@yahoo.com
215-205-9643 - cell
Okay I'm sending the email now.
Flag Wed Jan 22, 2014
Barbara Smith, Agent, Marlton, NJ
Tue Jan 21, 2014
There are homes that would offer those amenities in the city as the folks below mentioned. Depending on your flexibility on location, if you go over the river to the New Jersey suburbs, you'd have quite a bit to choose from. Many homes are within a very short drive or train ride to Center City Philadelphia. Some of the communities in South Jersey are equal distance to downtown Phila as the neighborhoods mentioned below.

If you are looking for a single home in Phila you should also consider South Jersey. If that is the case, get in touch with me, I am an experienced, licensed agent in both areas.

Good luck in your search!

Barbara Smith
RE/Max
Philadelphia PA
Moorestown NJ
Direct; 609-980-7593
GetMovingWithBarb.com
BarbSmith321@gmail.com
Kimberly Win…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Tue Jan 21, 2014
Sure; Germantown, Mt. Airy, West/East Oak Lane, Overbrook, and Wynnefield are all nice places within Philly proper that have quite a few detached houses, driveways, etc. The suburbs offer quite a few of these types of properties as well - and usually a bit cheaper than Philly, as the space needed for the type of abode you're looking for is at a premium here - and often carries the premium price tag to reflect that. If you'd like me to take a look for a nice detached house with a yard, a driveway, and within minutes of public transportation/highways, let me know - I'd be glad to help!

Cheers,

Kimberly Wingfield

Real Estate Agent: Keller Williams - Center City Realty
REALTOR® - Member of GPAR
Cell: (267) 530-5641
Office: (215) 627-3500
wingfieldphillyrealestate.com
Are these places affordable or are they really expensive?
Flag Tue Jan 21, 2014
Michael P. C…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Tue Jan 21, 2014
Chestnut hill and MT airy, you will find what you want
Michael Cohen Re/Max Access 610-642-0347
Emily Mccue, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Tue Jan 21, 2014
There are homes that fit your criteria in the Philadelphia area. I'd be happy to show you around the areas that might be a good fit.

Welcome to Philly!

Emily A. McCue
Licensed Real Estate Agent

CENTURY 21 Alliance
4370 Main Street
Philadelphia, PA 19127

Office: (215) 483-3131 Cell: (267) 975-6760 Fax: (215) 483-3827
Email: emily.mccue@century21.com
http://www.emilymccuehomes.com
Terrell Bruce, Agent, Marlton, NJ
Tue Jan 21, 2014
Are you looking to rent or own? There are a lot of different single family homes in the city and surrounding areas. Let me know what part of Ohio you are from and I can try to find something similar to start.
Don Sherman, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Mon Jan 20, 2014
Hello;
There are unattached homes in many neighborhoods in Philadelphia.They also have the yards and driveways with garages.
Please contact me with your email address and I will send you some samples of what is available.
The 1st step in purchasing a home is to obtain a mortgage pre-approval. We can discuss the details.
Don Sherman
Century 21 Advantage Gold
Email-realtor94@gmail.com
Cellphone-267-716-8228